[CM-Patch] The Whishing-Well to Kankas Relics

czevak

Hi,

I am working, among other things, on the Item-Section of the Community Patch for Sacred 2 Ice&Blood.

I discovered a lost full-Set for the Shadow Warrior: Kankas Relics.

Kankas.jpg

This Set is completely devoid of Boni and Set-Boni, which is where you come in.

Which Boni should I assign to this marvelous Set?

Post your suggestions here.

Rules:

Not more than 5 Boni per Item (there are 8 in the Set: Helmet,Shoulders,Chest,Hands,Arms,Legs, Boots and Belt)

Each Socket counts as one Bonus, a BSG socketing would therefore count as 3 Boni.

I set the limit on Setboni at 4 Set-Boni: Granted for 3,5,7 and 8 Items collected.

Have some fun!

Edited by czevak

How about making this wicked looking set for Weaponless Combat? Bonuses would work towards Extra base damage, Evade, Regen per Hit, and last piece in set would give you Life Leech %.

Ah great, a Shadow Warrior set!

Ok, let's see here what bonuses it should contain.

Helmet:

-% Regeneration

+ Vitality

+ Defensive Skills

2 Sockets(S, G)

Shoulders:

+% Experience per kill

+ Tactics Lore

+ Attack Value

2 Sockets (S, G)

Arms:

-% Opponents chance to evade

+ All Skills

+% Chance for critical hits

2 Sockets (S, G)

Gauntlets:

+% Regeneration per hit

+% Chance that opponents cannot evade attacks

+ Stamina

2 Sockets (S, G)

Chest:

+% Vitality

+% Damage Mitigation(all channels)

3 Sockets(B, S, G)

Belt:

+% Chance to halve regeneration time

+ Defense Value

3 Sockets (S, S, G)

Greaves:

+% Chance to Evade

-% Damage over time(all channels)

+ Hitpoint Regeneration

2 Sockets (B, G)

Boots:

+% Run speed

+ Concentration

+ All combat arts

2 Sockets (B, G)

Set Boni:

3 Pieces: + Armor

5 Pieces: +% Chance to disregard armor

7 Pieces: +% Chance to find valuables

8 Pieces: +% Leech life

Just my suggestions :(

Hey good luck with the project mate! Maybe you've heard about the Insignia of the Centurion set (this is a bit offtopic); it could be turned into playerkiller stuff, PvP purposes :(

I also agree that LL% is what the Shadow Warrior lacks. Seraphim has it, Dryad has it... Why not the Shadow Warrior?

As for suggestions, here's some basic ones:

- This seems to be a set that does not fit a specific aspect, so the item mods should be neutral.

Shoulders should have all channel Damage Mitigation. Since it's commonplace to find such mod on shoulders, it will be prudent to add it. 2 sockets, both gold.

Torso Armor should have Damage Mitigation as well. It's another commonplace mod on armor. 3 sockets, one each type.

Helmet should have XP per kill. It's a common mod for helmets. This kinda adds some brains to our hulky zombie friend :( 2 sockets, silver and gold.

Arms ... hmm, maybe some + all skills or + all combat arts, + LIfe Leech per hit. 2 Sockets, silver and gold.

Gloves - something with opponent cannot evade, chance for critical hits and chance to disregard armor, since these mods are often found on gloves. 2 sockets, silver and gold.

Belt - something with -% regeneration times, +constitution, +HP. These mods are often found on belts. 2 sockets, silver and gold.

Greaves - +% Chance to evade, - Detrimental magic Effects, + Run speed%. 2 sockets, silver and gold.

Boots - + Run speed %, + regeneration per hit. 2 Sockets, Silver and gold.

Edited by Dobri

Heya,

I am all good with suggestions made by Spunky and Dobri :(

In hopes that someday... Scything Sweep might allow the Community patch to Closed Net :D

Greetz

I like Furian's suggestion re: weaponless combat.

Bracers:

+attack speed

- opponent's chance to evade

1 each Silver and Gold sockets

Gloves:

Attack Value +X

All Skills +X

2 Silver sockets

Greaves:

+ chance to evade

- opp. chance to weaken/wound/burn/freeze/poison

?

Belt:

- detrimental magic effects

Alright... ran out of ideas (new ones, anyway...)

Ohwait, one more :):P

Give the pieces uber abilities on the individual parts, but make some set boni "undesireable":

3 pieces: chance to knock back opponents

5 pieces: chance to fear opponents away

7 pieces: all Skills

8 pieces: Leech life from opponents %

Edited by essjayehm

Good suggestions!

I will watch a bit longer which one of the suggestions attract the bigger crowd.

@Munera: There is a PVP Set for the Shadow Warrior. I posted a Whishing-Well for it in the german forum, but you can suggest Boni for it here too if you like. The Set is called Panadaemoniums glory (or sth like that, only know the german name). It already has stats for Belt and Arms but the rest is free to our design. :P (Hoping to get to see some PVP related Boni here, since the german PVPers are mostly dead for some reason...)

Here is what is already on the Pandamonium set:

Belt:

Liferegeneration +X/s

Pazifism +x

Sockets S,G,G

Arms:

Strength +X

Power attack +x

Attack +X

Sockets: S,G

Edited by czevak
Give the pieces uber abilities on the individual parts, but make some set boni "undesireable":

Knockback and fear opponents away? that's evol stuff man!

I agree with Spunky, If undesireables are on the set boni why would we want to wear them? Cool we got new set to wear with LL% but... ummm. I can't kill anything cuz it runs away or I have to chace it down after fearing it and knocking it back.

Agree, I for sure would never wear a set that has two of the worst stats in the set boni, I can only guess how high % the stats would have been on Niob, 30%+?

It would be so annoying that I would have scrapped the whole set and gone back to the standard ones.

Okay, I went with Spunkys suggestion.

+% Damage Mitigation(all channels) for the chest is also possible as armor mastery depending bonus, how would you guys feel about that? (I would reduce the quality-constraint, so the Bonus would be available from Silver difficulty and up.)

Of course you would have to get the armor mastery to get the bonus, but you would be able to crank your damage mitigation upwards by extending your armor lore above 75.

What would a good base value to start with be in this case (the one you get with reaching mastery)? 5%, 10%, or even more?

Sweet Dude. I would think for a base value be no less than 10% with mastery. gotta have something for spending all those points.

I agree, 10% seems like a good amount at mastery.

Oh..forgot to ask:

At which itemlevel should these 10% be set?

I agree with Spunky, If undesireables are on the set boni why would we want to wear them? Cool we got new set to wear with LL% but... ummm. I can't kill anything cuz it runs away or I have to chace it down after fearing it and knocking it back.

Yeah, I was being really mean with that suggestion, but I wanted to make the point that: if the community patch offers an uber set then why would anyone want any of the other sets anymore? Ascaron seems to have done a relatively good job balancing the sets / bonuses / sockets already, and IMO, it wouldn't be very nice of the community to throw away all that work (programming, testing, etc) by making these sets "undesireable".

And my suggestion was a whole lot more creative than what I would like to see: No mods on the pieces (only the regen. penalty), and with just 3-5 sockets (each) and some set boni. Of course, as a console player, that equip. would be "too good" :)

And, anyway, who can say that the Shadow Warrior Denderan set LL+X bonus isn't a bug/coding mistake; but a result of testing - maybe LL% was unbalancing the Shadow Warrior? 8(

Edited by essjayehm

By making the set almost impossible to complete would make up for the uber-ness, just like the Cold Grave or Ravok's Renaissance set.

If you want to see unbalanced set bonuses you should take a look a the LL% bonus on Detheya's and the Combat Modules set for the Temple Guardian.

Ridiculous differences, as the a Dryad can get as much LL% at level 30 as the Temple Guardian get's at level 150.

Not sure what you mean czevak as the mitigation bonus only depends on how high your armor lore is, but I could say 85 as my Akarim's Legacy belt also have mitigation unlocked by AL mastery.

Not sure what you mean czevak as the mitigation bonus only depends on how high your armor lore is, ...

Yeah...I was being a bit confused/distracted/dumb/other lame excuse with all the code whirring in front of my eyes...

Thx Shot. I thought my int. Friends here would appreciate it and I was not disappointed. :)

You guys really showed quite some interest and made great suggestions.

Well, it was I that wrote that, but nevermind :)

I appreciate that you have given us non-german users also a chance to contribute to the CM patch :)