Anyone playing the new "event" ?

Flooxim

I've been surprised last week when I saw that no one here was talking about the new "event" in Guild Wars.

Here's the link (in french) : LINK

Here's the link (translated in English) : LINK

Basically, some free updates will be offered every month or so in order to make players participate in the events that lead to Guild Wars 2 scenario (250 years later, after a long war).

Is anyone playing these events right now?

Or

Is anyone willing to play some Guild Wars again to discover what will make Guild Wars 2 look?

Since I heard that Guild Wars 2 might (in the future) be the next game for our clan, I thought it was a good idea to share this with you.

Max

I've been surprised last week when I saw that no one here was talking about the new "event" in Guild Wars.

Here's the link (in french) : LINK

Here's the link (translated in English) : <a href="http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&Frenzied Rampage=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeuxvideo.com%2Fnews%2F2010%2F00042052-guild-wars-prepare-la-guerre-en-kryte.htm&lp=fr_en&btnTrUrl=Translate" target="_blank">LINK</a>

Basically, some free updates will be offered every month or so in order to make players participate in the events that lead to Guild Wars 2 scenario (250 years later, after a long war).

Is anyone playing these events right now?

Or

Is anyone willing to play some Guild Wars again to discover what will make Guild Wars 2 look?

Since I heard that Guild Wars 2 might (in the future) be the next game for our clan, I thought it was a good idea to share this with you.

Max

Im working on completing the prophecies campaign to be able to participate in the new event. I'm 2 missions away. but I've been delayed by oblivion ..... now that I have a pc capable of playing oblivion at medium settings its been rather seductive to play ...