Reference list of Blowpipes available with Bargaining

Heya,

After hours of trading, I got some good blowpipes.

But... which choose ? which is the best for you ? ;)

1-

bp5.png

1. All Skills

2. Opponent's level for deathblow

3. Attack speed

4. Secondary effets

5. No slot

2-

bp4.png

1. Opponent's level for deathblow

2. Tactics Lore

3. Regenration per Hit

4. Secondary effets

5. No slot

3-

bp3a.png

2. Chances to slow opponents

4. Secondary effets

5. Silver slot + Gold slot

4-

bp2.png

4. Secondary effets (Mastery)

5. 2 Silver slots

5-

bp1.png

1. Experience per kills

2. Opponent's level for deathblow

4. Chances to slow opponents

5. 1 silver slot

Hrm... WOW that's quite the decision! Glad I don't have to choose one, 'cause I choose all 5!

One for each element ;) Oops, there's no physical one...

The factors I would consider:

Forget 4 if you're not taking Ranged to mastery.

3 would be somekindaawesome with 2 double deathblow jewels.

As-is, I like #2 the best. But the slots (on others) really do make decision difficult.

So... :) if we add this :

ring2.png

(xx-xx dmg / deathblow)

and this :

ring1y.png

(deathblow / RpH)

We get this : :P

bp6.png

Opponent's level for deathblow 59.9%

6.4% chances to slow opponents

1.1 sec RpH

;)

Edited by Woody

One of my favorite mods is +xp because then you can level fast on non-dangerous monsters. When you stack a lot of +xp it starts getting pretty impressive. And that one has deathblow and 2 sockets.

On the other hand I don't think you can really lose with any of those blowpipes. They are superb!

One of my favorite mods is +xp because then you can level fast on non-dangerous monsters. When you stack a lot of +xp it starts getting pretty impressive. And that one has deathblow and 2 sockets.

On the other hand I don't think you can really lose with any of those blowpipes. They are superb!

Are these bought with Ice&Blood? I don't think I've seen anything close to those yet O_o

We get this : :o

bp6.png

Opponent's level for deathblow 59.9%

6.4% chances to slow opponents

1.1 sec RpH

:Just_Cuz_21:

Nice.... How's it working out?

I still kinda like #2, since with any damage converter, you have a good weapon for any area in the game.... Newb thinking?

Woody, this is a gem of a post. And I only get to see it now? :) I could spend hours going over all the lovely variations of my favorite weapon in gaming. The multitude of permutations and possibilties all dancing in the light...it's Christmas!

Number there for me as well please...HOWEVER... It doesn't have secondary's...that's kind of a downer...but the huge native deathblow is a big plus...and those socket...they call to me.

The only thing is that I've once seen a pipe that had native damage SO good it was actually beating out anything I could socket and also had godly deathblow. Was a strange wep, I'd never seen anything like it...freak drop.

Ya gotta love Sacred 2

Nice thread Woody, thank you

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 years later...

Woody, this is a gem of a post. And I only get to see it now? :) I could spend hours going over all the lovely variations of my favorite weapon in gaming. The multitude of permutations and possibilties all dancing in the light...it's Christmas!

Number there for me as well please...HOWEVER... It doesn't have secondary's...that's kind of a downer...but the huge native deathblow is a big plus...and those socket...they call to me.

The only thing is that I've once seen a pipe that had native damage SO good it was actually beating out anything I could socket and also had godly deathblow. Was a strange wep, I'd never seen anything like it...freak drop.

Ya gotta love Sacred 2

Nice thread Woody, thank you

:)

gogo

Just gettin' into collecting the Cannon's myself. Shame you do not have a picture of this "freak drop". This blowpipe would be in the all-time hall of fame.

The Legendary Silent Death is the Cannon that set a flame under my stool. Ever since this epic find, I simply cannot get enough of the pipes.

I remain, :oooo: