I need help with a Shadow Warrior build

hey guys me again I need a shadow warrior build that will allow me to just walk in a a group of enemies and destroy them lol in not much trouble with bosses

oops sorry guys in the pc place lol

hey guys im close to beating sacred 2 on bronze for the first time then im going to beat it again but im not sure if I did my SW right so on my next playthrough I want a good powerful SW that strikes fear into mobs when I ride up with my hellhound lol can one of u help?

Well, I have a SW build for groups. Pure Death Warrior, pure physical. High damage base (2H hammers) + Rage Mode + Deathblow + Double Hit = Riot Fighter :unsure: I haven't finished it yet though, I'm only 87, but it's going really well. This morning I managed to do 100k damage against the Wild Boar in Platinum, so I'm very pleased ^^

Well, I have a SW build for groups. Pure Death Warrior, pure physical. High damage base (2H hammers) + Rage Mode + Deathblow + Double Hit = Riot Fighter :D I haven't finished it yet though, I'm only 87, but it's going really well. This morning I managed to do 100k damage against the Wild Boar in Platinum, so I'm very pleased ^^

cool can u tell me what I should do?

Unveiled SW

Tactics Maxed

Armor

Death Warrior

Concentration

Dual Wield, Hafted, Sword, or Pole

Malevolent Champion

Constitution

Toughness

Last 2 Picks your choice

Veiled SW

Astral Lore

Armor

Astral Focus

Tactics

Death Warrior

Ranged (throwing star doesn't unveil)

Constitution

Concentration

Last 2 Picks your choice

Unveiled SW

Tactics Maxed

Armor

Death Warrior

Concentration

Dual Wield, Hafted, Sword, or Pole

Malevolent Champion

Constitution

Toughness

Last 2 Picks your choice

Veiled SW

Astral Lore

Armor

Astral Focus

Tactics

Death Warrior

Ranged (throwing star doesn't unveil)

Constitution

Concentration

Last 2 Picks your choice

so the unveil should make me a powerful tank?

that unveiled build is a hybrid one. If you want to utterly rout huge hordes, you have to focus on Death Warrior aspect.

Skill Hard points at level 200:

Tactics Lore 150

Hafted Weapons 150

Armor Lore 150

Death Warrior Focus 150

Constitution 75

Combat Discipline 75

Toughness 150

The 2 last slots are free, only 1 hard point. I recommend Combat Reflexes and Speed Lore though.

What we want to have here is a tough and strong SW. High armor & damage mitigation, high damage and high hitpoint regen.

CAs:

Demonic Blow 1-1-2

Scything Sweep 1-1-2

Rousing Command 2-2-1

Ruinous onslaught 2-2-2

Grim Resillience 2-2-2

It's a good idea to find jewelry that increase your physical damage, regeneration per hit and deathblow. If you combine those things with Rage mode from Scything Sweep and Double Hit your damage and damage over time (wounds) will be overwhelming.

Use full armantin set. Anneal your silver slots and put your bargained rings in the golden ones. Don't worry about your attack value. Rousing Comand will do a good job with that. Get cool 2H hammers like the Executioner's Axe and eat as many runes as you can. Regen time 6-7 secs, but you're regen per hit must be high as well, around 5s.

And I think that's all. I haven't finished it yet, but it rocks. Give it a try an then tell me how is it going and what do you think :cow_white:

Edit: If you're playing Sacred 2 in PS3, maybe you don't have the Ice and Blood Bonuses (Expert Touch, regen per hit working...) and this build will be quite difficult to play without those things :D

Edited by Munera

ok I'll try it out on my ps3 but first will I need to make a new SW or can I use my main and what u mean when u said Demonic Blow 1-1-2 Scything Sweep 1-1-2 Rousing Command 2-2-1 Ruinous onslaught 2-2-2 Grim Resillience 2-2-2 im still a noob lol

Does it? Then try this build, kingandrew1 :crazy: You'll get higher regeneration times because there isn't Expert Touch in Fallen Angel, but it's ok