A Great Combo For A Shadow Warrior

So my first Shadow Warrior I was experimenting with the combos and decided a nice Frienzied Rampage combo would be great at first I used Frienzied Rampage and Scything Sweep would work I thought it might enhance it to make it a Area of Effect but that didnt work too well,so I used that for awhile and the I realized it wasnt good and I put Frienzed Rampage and Demonic blow thinking it would make a fast succesion of hits to targets and Demonic Blow would make it stronger the first time I used it I wasnt very amazed because I felt all my skeletal soldiers did all the work so I took them off and pulled a nice little group and used it on them it did exactly what I thought it would do a fast succesion of hits to targets with a lot of damage. It also once it killed one target it kept going to the next and then the next thats probably Frienzied Rampage at work there. You should check out this Combo and see if it works if not tell me and ill try to help you with it. I will be putting a Youtube video of it up soon so keep checking back here for an update! Thanks! Combo: Frienzed Rampage and Demonic Blow.

PS:This my first post so help me out tell me if I did good or bad.

Edited by ShadowsNitemare

For a first post that was well thought out and written, better then some of us elderly folk at times. :thumpsup: As for your combo you may want to try posting in the shadow warrior guide section, it's where most discussion of those takes place.

Yeap, frenzied rampage will switch from one enemy to the next as it kills, demonic blow can also be modded to become an Area of Effect life leech, very useful if you're stuck in the middle of things frequently. Personally I like combining spectral hand then demonic blow, for some reason it moves me up close automatically and almost guarantees a hit instead of a miss cause I'm two steps too far away x.x, something that can be an issue at times(glares at inquisitor skills, yes I'm looking at you dislodged spirit and your touch only range)...

ehem, anyways welcome to the forums~! If you have any questions feel free to post them and me or another one of the many knowledgeable people on here will try to help out. =)

For a first post that was well thought out and written, better then some of us elderly folk at times. :) As for your combo you may want to try posting in the shadow warrior guide section, it's where most discussion of those takes place.

Yeap, frenzied rampage will switch from one enemy to the next as it kills, demonic blow can also be modded to become an Area of Effect life leech, very useful if you're stuck in the middle of things frequently. Personally I like combining spectral hand then demonic blow, for some reason it moves me up close automatically and almost guarantees a hit instead of a miss cause I'm two steps too far away x.x, something that can be an issue at times(glares at inquisitor skills, yes I'm looking at you dislodged spirit and your touch only range)...

ehem, anyways welcome to the forums~! If you have any questions feel free to post them and me or another one of the many knowledgeable people on here will try to help out. =)

Thanks for the feedback! I will try that combo of yours and next time I post I will try to find the right section so I don't mess up... Haha

Thanks again for the feedback!

Edited by ShadowsNitemare

FR/DB/SS is a nice kill everything combo. If you don't have combat discipline. just use FR/DB as really, I found, even with SS attached, half the mobs die before it procs.

RS/KS/AG is a great buffer (as above, if you can only take 2 Combat Arts, take RS/KS).

Naturally this assumes you have both MC Focus & DW Focus. Not many Astral CA"s work well with the other two trees. I have tried.