Furian's Ice & Blood Guide To The Ultimate Warrior

So on my newest build I am now at level 42 and I have Tactics Lore, Sword Weapons, Armor Lore, at level and I am now putting points into Combat Reflexes which will now be our forth Mastery. Also put a little pic in the build to show what a buff suit can do for you.

Hit level 50 last night and upgraded my Suits. I now have three full suits two for buffs with +6 runes in the slots. And my battle suit has been tweaked out to the purring sound of near perfection. Moving around and trying to open up more map. SB has been increased to 55%. Drops are starting to show up nicely now in Gold.

A very noob question im sure but, when you say get to level and keep it there ( combat tactics ) do you mean to get the first level and keep it there until level 75? And Get to level and maintain it meaning you put a point in it everytime I level? Seems like I don't get enough points per level to maintain all these skills :thumbsup:

Edited by Prexxus

So by 75 I should have tactics sword and armor all at 75? When I get to the point where I can add death warrior focus should I put 5 points in it right away and then get conc? Or just keep pouring into those 3 until 75?

Aloha and welcome to FDM Prexxus. Glad you took an interest in this build. I've been having a great time running him.

So to answer your question, at each level that you can select a skill do so from the list above. When you put points into the skill like tactics lore it will allow you to add a point until it is at level at that time the option stops. If you still have available points to add put them into sword skill keep doing this every level starting at the top of the list. When you reach level 8 you chose Death Warrior Focus. And get 5 points into it before level 12 that's when we select concentration. By putting 5 points into it this will unlock the option to chose concentration.

Stay tuned to the guide I will be updating it a bit this weekend.

Aloha and welcome to FDM Prexxus. Glad you took an interest in this build. I've been having a great time running him.

So to answer your question, at each level that you can select a skill do so from the list above. When you put points into the skill like tactics lore it will allow you to add a point until it is at level at that time the option stops. If you still have available points to add put them into sword skill keep doing this every level starting at the top of the list. When you reach level 8 you chose Death Warrior Focus. And get 5 points into it before level 12 that's when we select concentration. By putting 5 points into it this will unlock the option to chose concentration.

Stay tuned to the guide I will be updating it a bit this weekend.

Alright got it. Is there any specific way I should distribute the extra points that aren't in tactics until 75? Like 1 in sword 1 in armor? Or do I mostly put all the points into sword?

The build looks great by the way. thanks alot for the reply and I will look into it :) I have this page favorited since I bought the game :D

Edited by Prexxus

To clarify "get to level" means to increase the skill until it will not allow you to put another point into it. If for example you get 3 points to distribute all those points will go to Tactics Lore. Next time you get a level you have 3 points again. Repeat putting all available points into Tactics. Say you have 2 points yet to use and Tactics wont let you add more (this means its at level) put all remaining points into Sword Weapons. This gets repetitive, next level we now get 4 points for example, one to tactics (bam its at level again) one to Sword (bam that one is at level also) now we can put two points into Armor lore. Rinse repeat over and over.

Level 2:Put available points into Concentration.png Concentration Only one point here.

Level 18:Malevolent Champion Focus.png Malevolent Champion Focus Just like I did with Death Warrior Focus no points into this unless I saw I was only one point away from opening the next spell skill level.

Level 25:Combat Reflexes.png Combat Reflexes This will be our 4th Mastery. Fourth skill to allot points to. Once skills are at level for Tactics Lore, Sword Weapons, and Armor Lore put all available points here until you get it mastered, near level 82 or so.

If your putting points into these skills in this manner you should be into your 50's and the first three skills will be at level and all the remaining will go into Combat Reflex. Remember that you will need a buff suit. Use the highest available rune you can get. Since your just starting out it will be low but Grim Resilience is an awesome all around buff.

Edited by Furian67
Just don't get over confident that would be Rule #7.

Cool ruleset :D But I'm wondering about these two.

Rule #4 Never grind with the toon that has all the money

Rule #5 Never grind with the toon that has all the goodies in the personal chest

Why can't I grind with the character with all the money? Do you lose money when you die? Also isint the personal chest shared through the account? Why would this change anything?

I'll keep #7 in mind :) and thanks for the help by the way

edit: Im on PS3 version by the way. Not sure if that changes anything for these rules

Edited by Prexxus

These rules were made for PC Hardcore. When we die we lose everything. Done. Over. Start again. I played the Xbox version for 3-4 months prior to moving to PC. I had alot of bad habits to get rid of. These rules helped me tremendously.

These rules were made for PC Hardcore. When we die we lose everything. Done. Over. Start again. I played the Xbox version for 3-4 months prior to moving to PC. I had alot of bad habits to get rid of. These rules helped me tremendously.

Gotcha, thanks :D

I'm at level 79 with this build and loving Him.

Level 79? Very sweet, what difficulty are you pushing him on? Have you found any weaknesses? Anything stand out that needs attention?

I'm at level 79 with this build and loving Him.

Level 79? Very sweet, what difficulty are you pushing him on? Have you found any weaknesses? Anything stand out that needs attention?

Started Silver Campaign level and Grinded until I thought I was good for Gold Level and working in doing this level and completely finish it through. This Character can probably handle Platinum already but want to finish the Gold campaign first. At moment I'm putting all attribute points into Vitality but will switch between Vitality and Dexterity when I get too level 100. I'm wearing a complete Pandemonium Set which I think fits well with the character build. Issues none at the moment really just not enough time to play more :D

Ahh very nice. Your running the CM Patch. I used the Kanka's Relics when I run offline on the CM. Took till level 130 before shoulder piece. My build I'm running on closed net is now in the Orc lands on platnium campaign just turned 71 last night. Doing very good and smooth. Now and then some mobs turn a shade of light red on me but no worries. I jumped to the wastelands and into the first cave. The demons there were 20 levels above me and very purple. I took them out without a hiccup but figured I didn't need to push it that hard. We still have the demon bug to deal with and I want to be a bit closer in level before I tempt that.

I'm glad your having fun with it.

The only specific difference I've got with your build is I switched sword weapons for hafted weapons, as there are many good hafted weapons I wanted to give a thrash with.

Sword Weapons.png Sword Weapons Get to level and maintain it. This is our attack and casting speed. We are looking to get 150% as soon as possible.

Hey there Furian, had a question about how you said "This is our attack and casting speed". Does the sword weapons skill affect the animation time of Demonic Blow and Scything Sweep? Or are you talking about your left click attack? Thanks.

Yes like Spunky said. The weapon lore increases the attack speed XX% and, at least for the Shadow Warrior, Casting Speed XX% of his Death Warrior and Malevolent Champion combat arts. The casting speed is really important for a two handed anything weapon. Its the difference between a little 4 inch hand held battery operated personal fan at 100% casting speed and a 6 bladed Rolls-Royce AE 2100 D3 turboprop with Dowty R391 composite scimitar propellers running at 150%.

• 2 weeks later...

Great Guild, I have built a similar SW as you but I used Halted Weapon instead, cos I was shocked by the outlook of this AXE :)

And I think if nessessary I would use Damage Lore instead of Constitution or Combat dicipline (or both ;)) because of what you said :) and I agree the secondary dmg is OP in Nieo diff when the dmg transformation rock have 200% or 300% dmg enhancement :) good job!