Next three skills I should use?

Ok so I'm making a shadow warrior who I want to try to tank , but also use dual weild . my skils in no particular order are :

Dual Weild

DW Focus

MC Focus

Combat Discipline

Tactics Lore

Armor Lore

Concentration

So my questions is what are the other 3 skilsl I should chose ? I was thinkign of toughness , constitution.......and the 3rd not really sure spell resistance , speed lore...or dunno. looking forward to your opinions .

some of my skills will be moded for party play , like Reflective Emanation as a party buff since I'll be playing with my gf (who will be an inquisitor , most probably a caster build)

Ok so I'm making a shadow warrior who I want to try to tank , but also use dual weild . my skils in no particular order are :

Dual Weild

DW Focus

MC Focus

Combat Discipline

Tactics Lore

Armor Lore

Concentration

So my questions is what are the other 3 skilsl I should chose ? I was thinkign of toughness , constitution.......and the 3rd not really sure spell resistance , speed lore...or dunno. looking forward to your opinions .

some of my skills will be moded for party play , like Reflective Emanation as a party buff since I'll be playing with my gf (who will be an inquisitor , most probably a caster build)

Honestly check out Furian's Ice & Blood Guide to the Ultimate Warrior. It is actually a heck of a Tank. you may get some ideas to make it your own.

And the mods that you talked about for team play would work just fine. The other day Loco had his High Elf out blasting away gobs of mobs and I played body guard. I would jump on the head of anything that gor close enough to touch him. Was actually very fun.