Hey there everyone, thought it'd be time to introduce myself after lurking around for a while reading through guides and general tips :P

My name is Boris and im from The Netherlands currently unemployed with to much time on my hands :D

Recently returned to Sacred 2 on the 360 and having a blast with it again after it has been dusting away for months.

I wonder if there are many other people around playing Sacred on the 360, if you'd like to play with me add my gamertag: Lunimo

Great having you here with us Boris. Did someone say too much time on their hands? I will then introduct you to Sacred 2...match made in heaven... hell ? :P

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:D

gogo

Welcome to FDM Boris. Like gogo said in last reply, this game is very suitable for people who have much free time... :agreed:

Which brings me to a question...how do I get more free time?

hmm, all answers coming back wont be suitable. Guess I'll have to continue the daily grind. Here's to more free time... :pitcher:

I remain, Etherian

Great having you here with us Boris. Did someone say too much time on their hands? I will then introduct you to Sacred 2...match made in heaven... hell ? :pitcher:

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:agreed:

gogo

Yep you got that time part right haha, it's so addictive testing out various builds for each of the classes which finally gave me a time consuming and mostly fun game for my 360 which has been rare so far :)

Great having you here with us Boris. Did someone say too much time on their hands? I will then introduct you to Sacred 2...match made in heaven... hell ? :agreed:

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Yep you got that time part right haha, it's so addictive testing out various builds for each of the classes which finally gave me a time consuming and mostly fun game for my 360 which has been rare so far :P

As gogo mentioned, Sacred 2 is quite the match for someone with free time. However, embracing both Sacred 2 and DarkMatters bears its consequences. You see, when you finally put down that controller, you'll find yourself drawn to DarkMatters for more information. Once you have read through the various posts, you will find yourself drawn back to Sacred 2 to play even more. It becomes quite the vicious cycle from there on out, especially when you get into making and testing all sorts of builds.

Cheers and welcome to DarkMatters :pitcher:

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will find all the information you need, if not just ask and I'm sure one of the many helpful people here will point you in the right direction.