Shadow Warrior

heh, I just love the idea of trying to figger out the voices. Actually this would be good info for the wiki. Is there any place in the game that shows the voice talents? I know that the for the German version, there are a lot of very famous voice talents that did the original Sacred and Sacred 2. If we had the names we could google to help us cross reference them.

neato project

:(

gogo

p.s. great having you here on the boards Prexxus, welcome to DarkMatters!

heh, I just love the idea of trying to figger out the voices. Actually this would be good info for the wiki. Is there any place in the game that shows the voice talents? I know that the for the German version, there are a lot of very famous voice talents that did the original Sacred and Sacred 2. If we had the names we could google to help us cross reference them.

neato project

:P

gogo

p.s. great having you here on the boards Prexxus, welcome to DarkMatters!

They should be in the credits that roll at the end of the campaign. I'll be that is in the videos files somewhere.

Hmm no the names don't match up as per the credits in the manual. But they sound so alike... it's crazy they have the same voice and the same exact way of speaking =/

Can't find any real info about the SW english voice actor though. Maybe it is him... I dunno