Hardcore Death bug!

hi, my buddies and I play LAN. We save exited and booted back up, and one of my friends (shadow warrior, about level 31) was set to hardcore and died. our chars are not hardcore chars, and the server is not hardcore mode. All we did was save and exit, and when my friend booted up, he was set to hardcore and dead.

1) what the frak

2) is there a way (through hacks/mods) to resurrect our fallen ally?

hi, my buddies and I play LAN. We save exited and booted back up, and one of my friends (shadow warrior, about level 31) was set to hardcore and died. our chars are not hardcore chars, and the server is not hardcore mode. All we did was save and exit, and when my friend booted up, he was set to hardcore and dead.

1) what the frak

By chance what patch version are you guys playing?

1) what the frak

2.64.0 build 1697 friend.

1) what the frak

2.64.0 build 1697 friend.

I highly recommend you upgrade to 2.65.2. Version 2.64 had enough bugs that even in bankruptcy Ascaron got a patch out before closing the doors. I don't recall this problem of yours being in the list but...