365 Project - Photo a Day

I started a photo a day for a year project the day after my birthday this year. Feel free to peruse what I've been posting here on my livejournal - http://ankhanu.livejournal.com/

I'm largely shooting with a Nikon D80, which I primarily bought so my wife could pursue a career in portraiture. That kinda fizzled out and the camera wasn't getting a lot of use. The project has made me not be lazy and just use the damn thing, with some (imo) good results :) I'm expanding my skills and practicing my eye, and just using the expensive piece of equipment.

Just a note, except where I say otherwise, the only photo editing I do is to resize the image for upload; no touch-ups, no cropping, no filtering, etc. I shoot what I shoot and that's that :D

Interesting pics Ankhanu. I like the Crab Spider one the most. It grabbed my eye right away. Neat how the spider's colour matches the flower. As if it found the perfect spot to await an unsuspecting critter to pass by and pounce it. :D

Nice shots Ankhanu! Thanks for sharing.

My partner is doing the 365 project too, it definitely gets some very interesting results. I'll see if I can find a link to her shots.

Even if all you have is a camera phone, I think this concept brings out some real creativity.