K9 Knight-02 Video Journal

Here is our young heroe :heart: facing Gar Colosus for the first time (silver difficulty-light campaign), at level 15 on his trusty wheel of doom. The uploaded video quality to you tube is not as good as I would have liked. Amidst trying to remember the FRAPS buttons (I haven't made a video in a while) I forgot to cast Combat Alert. However, K9 Knight-02's T Energy Shroud was never in danger of going down. Hopefully the operator will not handicap the heroe in the next confrontation. :heart: The young cyborg only used the Battle Extension passive in the assault.

The young guardian is using a fist weapon with LL%, shopped by another character in the community patch. His armor is various pieces of the devout armor set and source energy set. Mostly the sockets are filled with +1 skill jewelry with a few +1 combart jewelery

The next skills he takes will be blacksmithing and bargaining. Very few mods of Combat Arts at this point, obviously. T energy shield is moded for Derogate and Recharge. Combat Alert for Assault and Repost. Deathly Spears for Gore. Singe and Jab will be the next DS mods. Then it is back to the last mod for T Energy Shroud, Reflection.

Thanks locolagarto. :oooo: Is embeding a video something only a mod can do? I tried the "Insert Special Item" tool but couldn't get it to work when I copied the embed code from You Tube. :4rofl: I tried surrounding the code from you tube with the youtube tag pair but couldn't get it to work.

K9 Knight-02 hurried through the orc lands. After fulfilling required tasks for various leaders he finally gained the trust of the orcs and was directed to the lair of the Octagolamus. He was unable to devise a way to transport his Mobiculum to the beat's lair and so proceeded on foot. Once he engaged the huge creature (at level 16) suprise reinforcements arrived for the monster. Again his T energy Shroud held firm and his battle extension helped him to victory.

Edit: Replaced link with embedded video thanks to Dragon Brother!

Edited by Grumpy Old Wizard
Thanks locolagarto. :oooo: Is embeding a video something only a mod can do? I tried the "Insert Special Item" tool but couldn't get it to work when I copied the embed code from You Tube. :4rofl: I tried surrounding the code from you tube with the youtube tag pair but couldn't get it to work.

K9 Knight-02 hurried through the orc lands. After fulfilling required tasks for various leaders he finally gained the trust of the orcs and was directed to the lair of the Octagolamus. He was unable to devise a way to transport his Mobiculum to the beat's lair and so proceeded on foot. Once he engaged the huge creature (at level 16) suprise reinforcements arrived for the monster. Again his T energy Shroud held firm and his battle extension helped him to victory.

Anyone can insert a youtube video into the posts. If your youtube link is "

then take the bit after the equals, "-qpS3H1wQUI#" and insert it between the youtube tags like so:

[youtubehd]-qpS3H1wQUI#[/youtubehd]

Resulting in:

PS. Nice vid.

Edited by Dragon Brother

Thanks for the info Dragon Brother. That's pretty simple to do. Within a couple of hours I'll be posting a video of killing the dragon Xanthier under Seraphium Isle. The video is compressing now then it'll take a little while to upload to You Tube. Errrr, no offense over killing your brother, I hope. :4rofl:

K9 Knight-02 continued his journey to Seraphium Isle. After several quests to gain the trust of the celestial ones he was directed to a vast undergroud cavern. The heat was rather oppressive and he was thankful that most of his components are not fleshy. There he faced his toughest opponent to date, the dragon Xanthiar. Though massive in size, the dragon was suprisingly evasive. The knight's energy shroud was brought down but he maintained his combat alert status, made effective use of his battle extension, and rose to the challenge to defeat his mighty foe. He is almost level 17.

Edit: Additional content

K9 kNIGHT-02 then sought the aid of a powerful dragon. The dragon demanded that he defeat a powerful demon, Carnach, first. The temple guardian bravely sought out the creature and destroyed him.

Where did those Harpies come from with Octagolamus? o_O never seen that happen.

It happens in the Cm patch as a result of a quest that they implemented. I think czevak said it had to do with the orc region overlapping with the octo's region.

Robert, these are awesome! lol, who needs morning news when I can watch dragon battles... and this series of bosses you just punched out for us, great work in such short time.

As DB showed, anyone can embed videos. And in fact, Schot has even made it easier by providing us with BBcode Just click on the button in your edit options when posting, and click on "Insert Item"

Choose Youtube and just copy paste the code in from the youtube site.

Voila!

:)

gogo

Thanks, gogo. :)

After oiling his joints this morning the young cyborg continued his journey. He received his promised help from the ancient dragon for defeating the demon. The dragon provided access to a portal taking K9 Knight-02 to a great swamp. Amidst the giant spiders, gigantic rats, and undead the young warrior found a new family. The lizardfolk adopted him and provided him aid. K9 Knight-02 there faced a strange creature three times. The shaman called it a dream vampire. The creature appeared to be pure mist and could not be attacked directly. The cyborg was victorious by defeating all the undead that the monster summoned. He repeatedly projected his deathly spears to defeat the creatures that surrounded him. He does not yet have the technology to be able to make his spears jab repeatedly without his focus on them doing so.

During his journey in the swamp he reached level 18 and learned a new skill, blacksmithing.

After assisting the people of the desert, K9 Knight-02 was directed to a large cavern to battle a monstrous scorpion, the Garganthropod. In the contest the temple guardian's battle extension proved to be more powerful than the scorpions sting.

Upon arriving in the jungle our hero found it necessary to face a winged demon.

After assisting the people of the desert, K9 Knight-02 was directed to a large cavern to battle a monstrous scorpion, the Garganthropod. In the contest the temple guardian's battle extension proved to be more powerful than the scorpions sting.

Upon arriving in the jungle our hero found it necessary to face a winged demon.

My FRAPS was not working properly so I did not get video of Facettelion or the last three guardians. When I pressed the record key for Facettelion I did not notice that it was not recording. The guardians I intended to break into four videos because my upload times are not great. But FRAPS only worked for the first guardian. Maybe I need to reboot my computer or else clear the videos out of FRAPS.

In the interest of full disclosure, K9 Knight-02 died rushing to a group of temple guardians while rushing throught the Great Machine complex. :) Fortunately he is softcore. On the second try K9 Knight-02 proceeded with greater caution and had no problems. He finished silver at level 20, the earliest I have ever had a character finish.

K9 Knight-02 faced a strange crystaline creature on Dryad Island, Facettelion. His T Energy Shroud held firm and he was never in any danger of shutting down. Then he proceeded to the Wasteland to find the Great Machine. It was guarded by the four Nameless Guardians. He lured them one at a time into the hallway and defeated them one by one. They were dangerous foes indeed and he retreated to let his Shroud regenerate a couple of times when facing the final Nameless Guardian.

K9 Knight-02's task now is to prepare for future challenges and to help others along the way. He is a blacksmith and is determined to learn the art of bargaining as soon as possible. Furthur adventures await him and he will help a fusion guardian and a source guardian along their way. :)