To all Finnish people (or you just know some finnish)my fan fiction novel. but I am not gonna post it here

Thanks for moving the post here! I hope a good Finnish/English translator can help you with this project, maybe even provide us with a translation for Darkmatters for the English readers.

Cheers Mika!

:)

gogo

Kinda wondered, where that thing went. Well, I think I could give it a go some of these days and translate it, if you want. Afterall, I've written quite some fiction in English past years. ^^

Have even cosidered putting it up somewhere, where I could get some criticism, 'cause the old forums I used to write are either gone or near dead these days...

I will write the first chapter and then well see if it's any worth of translating

but if you really want to already translate this what I have....please go ahead it's not anything good yet

Edited by O_Slinger_75

Whatever suits your fancy, really. ^^ I can wait for a full chapter and check it altogether. I'll be a bit busy for the couple of days to come. Friend and his wife is coming over. Gonna make some rearrangements for my stereos' wiring and other stuff.

If you'd like, I try to get some good place to post some of my workings, just as a reference. ^^

No English material yet, but if you're interested, I've started a blog, where I hopefully publish some of my workings. http://nekintuotokset.blogspot.com/

Edited by Stormwing