I bought yesterday this Magic the gathering deck builder toolkit

well I bought this toolkit yesterday and let me say that I think it was worth of my money (and cheap it was)

so the price was 22.50 € pretty cheap I think :blush:

and there's 285 cards! that's quite a lot

so I was just thinking if anyone wants to talk something about magic the gathering. please do :3

and while I am at it. I also bought Sacred Gold and Diablo 1

oh if anyone was wondering the store was Puolenkuun pelit and the same store had games workshop

I watched Evan Erwin (Mr. Orange) do an unboxing of the Deck Builder's Toolkit on Youtube, a couple of months ago... if you're just starting out, it's a great way to get some solid commons/uncommons and potentially crack some decent rares. :)

Diablo 1 is such a classic... hope you enjoy it! I haven't played the original Sacred, but to hear some people talk about it, it's better than the sequel!

well I am kinda starting out playing with these and I was suprised how cheap these cards are....there was these other packages like 30 cards was it....4 € so I might get into playing with these (:

rules I learned from magic the gathering duels of the planeswalkers on xbox 360.

I played few games with my friend and it was awesome, it's much more social to play with cards than on a console and more fun to collect more cards

yup I got some rares and one mythic rare :3

well I played diablo today and let me say it's hard for a player who's played a lot newer hack & slash games

but I can't say I didn't like it :)

Me and my brother played sacred 1 a lot until Titan quest was released and then Sacred 2 (:

I think that sacred 1 and 2 are both really good games

oh yes before sacred 1 we played Diablo 2 a loooooooooooooooooooooooot

Bunch of good games, really. :) Used to play PS-version D1 with my friend at vocational school. Still has some nostalgy.

But I have to admit, those cards are pretty cheap in comparison with some others. Especially that bunch. Used to play around with pokémon cards way back time, resulting having some 2500 cards collecting dust in box. :o

Don't even want to know how much money I wasted in them. If only I would've interested in MTG in the first place... There should be some matches at Fantasiapelit at the city...

Which reminds me, I have an older MTG game for PC, mebbe I should try that out...

hey cool a Finnish guy!. joku sentään suomestakii täällä ja vielä kuka pelaa kans magic korteilla (:

heh pokemon cards such classics

but it would be cool to attend to Fantasiapelit if I have the time for it which I have more than enough

Tsekkaas Humppaleka. Kanssa Suomiboikke. :)

Yeah. Should go and get myself one of those starters too, whenever I have the money. Mebbe the afforementioned Fantasiapelit would have some. ^^ Not that I know much of 'em but they sure seem interesting enough. And also, some "custom" cards are just mindblowing. :crazy:

Checked the game, was an older Battlegrounds. Somewhat stragedy, or something. Gonna check it whenever I get up, Tomorrow/today, however.

Magic the gathering Battlegrounds?

heh I had that on my older xbox pretty good but it doesn't beat card system

none of my friends didn't want to play it with me because I almost always won (: