Darksters, Darkies, Darkish ...who are we?

Carolyn Hacker, a few years back, just before Sacred 2 was going to be released...once asked me that question. I told her I didn't know, and that I never really had to write it out from that perspective.

Darkies has an easier feel to it, but darkster and darkish don't touch upon the slight offense that perhaps some peeps may take at with darkies?

Darkly, darling, daring! ;)

Post please if you have some ideas on this, not just clan, but the entire community here if there are some opinions on this.

Cheers

:)

gogo

Perhaps D.A.R.K. should just be a warning to the uninitiated?

Don't Aggravate Rabid Killers

Pretty please? :)

We're like a box of really good chocolates. Dark, luxurius chocolate covering a variety of enticing, sophisticated centres.

Edited by podgie_bear
Perhaps D.A.R.K. should just be a warning to the uninitiated?

Don't Aggravate Rabid Killers

Pretty please? :whistle:

We're like a box of really good chocolates. Dark, luxurius chocolate covering a variety of enticing, sophisticated centres.

That is surely a good reference to gogo's favorite: Forest Gump, "Life is like a box of Chocolates". So I suppose FDM is as well

We are The D.A.R.K, we are those that walk in the shadow and the light, we are those who seek out and right injustices no matter how small, we are those that continue even when numbers are against us, we are those who take other beneath our wings to guide them in our ways, we are those that evil fears to face, We are The D.A.R.K and we have cookies.

Edited by Lord of the North
We are The D.A.R.K, we are those that walk in the shadow and the light, we are those who seek out and right injustices no matter how small, we are those that continue even when numbers are against us, we are those who take other beneath our wings to guide them in our ways, we are those that evil fears to face, We are The D.A.R.K and we have cookies.

Nicely done, Todd!

Wheeeeee, that's awesome! And life is not like a box of chocolates...it's just all about the cookies :whistle:

That is surely a good reference to gogo's favorite: Forest Gump, "Life is like a box of Chocolates". So I suppose FDM is as well

Shouldn't that be "Life is like a box of Characters"?

Darkites?

How about... the Darkness?!

darkness_narrowweb__300x501,0.jpg

And yes, it is compulsory for ALL members to wear a Hawkins leotard!

Dunno if you're going to have any success selling this one to the female members of Dark Matters... :blush: