Need an Avatar or sig? Or are you looking for a facelift?

I've decided to offer my Avatar/Signature skills to everybody, So if you need an avatar or signature, or are just looking for a face lift on you sig/avi, I can help with that, just post a picture to be the background, and what you would like in the avatar or sig, and let my magic do the rest. :D

Edited by daemonrocks23
I've decided to offer my Avatar/Signature skills to everybody, So if you need an avatar or signature, or are just looking for a face lift on you sig/avi, I can help with that, just post a picture to be the background, and what you would like in the avatar or sig, and let my magic do the rest. :D

Awesome that your offering your services Nick. If you need references, I have to say that you do absolutely amazing work :)

2654507821_474d3c50fb_o.png

this was the only thing I could find...unless I've gone blind and went past things

I've been looking for stuff under a creative commons labeled for commercial reuse with modification

Complex, polished image.

My favorite

:D

gogo

it's cool, I want to make the avatar with this. but it is his avatar so he gets the final decision, lolz

and the picture is a PNG with transparency so all I have to do is add a cool bkgrd and text, maybe some layer effects, then voila

Edited by daemonrocks23
2654507821_474d3c50fb_o.png

this was the only thing I could find...unless I've gone blind and went past things

I've been looking for stuff under a creative commons labeled for commercial reuse with modification

I really like this, it would make a perfect avatar. Thank you good sir. :)