Melee reflect power as protective/killing utility

Hello all good players,

I was planning this video for a while and now it is good time to release it due to Dobri´s Level 26 High Elf vs. the Guardians video. Dobri tried to improve his Elf with reflect melee (In term - Chance to reflect: Close Combat modifier) against Guardians and I am definitely :D for this way of protection.

So, I went to desert find some scorpions (fast melee attack), switched off my shield and prepared Jolting Touch - single attack CA with Melee reflect modifier (I show stack of this value in bonus overview during video). Lets look how it works in HD:

(somewhere in the middle of video I just stay and do nothing for comparision .. a little risky I have to say:-)

Very Impressive. Made my heart jump when you flashed red. Yicks... even hit the space bar by reaction just watching the video. I wasn't able to see your stats well enough but how much reflect do you have socketed or coming from the CA?

Very Impressive. Made my heart jump when you flashed red. Yicks... even hit the space bar by reaction just watching the video. I wasn't able to see your stats well enough but how much reflect do you have socketed or coming from the CA?

He's got 3 individual sources of reflect from Jolting and they're 51% each I believe. Nice show of the power of reflect there vanclaf :)

As long as your chance to reflect is high enough. That looked good, but as soon as the reflect dropped you were done for without popping the health pots. interesting test.

Hi loco, you right with that "test" part - its the reason why I turned off my shield (and break basic survival rule for TG, but TES modification Derogate can be confusing in this video) and played only with JT. No more killing or protective power, just clear look how pure reflect works/or doesnt, when I stopped playing. And one thing, no one healing potion, all healing effects are from JT modification Self-Repair.

Very interesting video. It shows the TG may well "live long and prosper" even without a T-Energy shield. I love it :)

Now the question is how can we improve that reflect you have even more... I'd love to see enemies committing suicide while trying to kill a toon. That should also prevent that little flashing problem too :(