Guess the movie from the screenshot!

wow

can't believe this pic went up

And we were just talking about it today!

Howard the Duck!

I didn't like the movie that much, apparently it was a huge bomb at the box office...but the effects were amazing. Loved the way the energy would fire out sideways from the eyes or face? I think they did something like that also in Big Trouble in Little China?

:xmastree:

gogo

wow

Howard the Duck!

I didn't like the movie that much, apparently it was a huge bomb at the box office...but the effects were amazing. Loved the way the energy would fire out sideways from the eyes or face? I think they did something like that also in Big Trouble in Little China?

gogo

Well done Gogo! It was a bomb at the box office mostly due to the critics, as a fan of the comic I liked the movie because it followed the comic book story line. Howard in almost every book would find a way to get home but had to make choose between it and saving Earth from some evil menace. Make him a "super hero" with no true super powers save his deep sense of honor and commitment. After see it with friends they all hated it till I sat them down handed them each an issue of the comic and had them read, after they all looked at me and agreed that it did an ok job of catching the idea but it still lacked something. And to this day I like the film but feel it is missing something.

wow

Howard the Duck!

gogo

Well done Gogo! It was a bomb at the box office mostly due to the critics, as a fan of the comic I liked the movie because it followed the comic book story line. Howard in almost every book would find a way to get home but had to make choose between it and saving Earth from some evil menace. Make him a "super hero" with no true super powers save his deep sense of honor and commitment. After see it with friends they all hated it till I sat them down handed them each an issue of the comic and had them read, after they all looked at me and agreed that it did an ok job of catching the idea but it still lacked something. And to this day I like the film but feel it is missing something.

p.s. I thought it would take longer for someone to get this one, will have to do some digging in the video library, brush off some cobwebs and blow away some dust.

Edited by Lord of the North

Wow, that's so strange, I can see the pic okay from here. Does anyone else here have this problem, or Lord, can you try refreshing your cache on your browser?

:)

gogo

I cleared the cache all the way to the beginning of time and all I see is horror.jpg

Easy:

Film92-1.jpg

Medium:

Film89.jpg

Yeah, yeah.. I know.. It's an old post - but I noticed no one bothered mentioning the easy and medium flicks.

Easy: Christine

Medium: Robocop

Tho that has to be a production still or something because that one wasn't in black and white.

Don't mind me otherwise.. Carry on...

Easy:

Film92-1.jpg

Medium:

Film89.jpg

Yeah, yeah.. I know.. It's an old post - but I noticed no one bothered mentioning the easy and medium flicks.

Easy: Christine

Medium: Robocop

Tho that has to be a production still or something because that one wasn't in black and white.

Don't mind me otherwise.. Carry on...

I did mention it....post #447...... :unsure: I'll be right back with a new entry.

Movie.png

OK. My bad. Didn't see it..

Meanwhile.. Back at the ranch.. That looks like the original "Little Shop of Horrors"..

FWIW - the newer one was better.

Edited by wolfie2kX

I cleared the cache all the way to the beginning of time and all I see is horror.jpg

It is a pic of a dead person (skull) seemingly lying in bed with a blanket pulled up to around the neck and on a pillow or something similar. The skull has black and grey hair and has a friendly group of locusts either eating bits of the dead person or just having a party on it.

There, who needs pics!

Alright, I'll just go ahead and post another one.

Sorry about that Wolfie. If you'd like your turn back, just tell me.

I just saw this movie, and I was quite impressed:

Film93.png

Ok, do you want to post a new one, Wolfie?

I have one ready if not.

Go for it.. I don't have one ready to go.. Eh.. See you already did.

In the immortal words of Emily Latella...

"Never Mind.."

Edited by wolfie2kX

It is ghost in the shell, but it isn't the anime. This is from Ghost in the shell 2: Innocence.

The second movie.

It feels like a mix between Bladerunner and Metal gear solid. I highly recommend it.

I'd say that's close enough though, LOTN. Turn goes to you if you want to post.