Undead Legion Quest Giver?

podgie_bear

I seem to be unable to find the quest giver for the undead legion, I have looked where she normally is and she is not there. I regularly did this quest prior to installing Ice and Blood without any problems, however now that I have installed it and the community patch she has disappeared. I am playing a seraphim which I have not done before.

Can anyone tell me if they have had the same problem and how they fixed it?

Please, I want my Boneslicer! :D

Hey podgie, I believe someone had the same problem you had like 3-4 days ago. Dreeft mentioned that with the community patch, a prerequisite quest (found north of Clearview in the military camp) needs to be completed for the quest giver to appear :D

Thanks for answering so quick mate. :D

I found the post that mentions it and will go to the military camp at clearview to try and find the pre-quest quest.

Edited by podgie_bear

Hi podgie,

two notes about Undead Legion quest in CM patch:

* questgiver is right there where I am standing (green mark) in Military Camp nearby Clearview

questgiver.jpg

* but where is this questgiver? In LAN-free play game mode it is not possible to pick this quest :-)

vaclaf

• 8 years later...

I'm not fond of necro-ing threads; however I had problems with locating the start of this quest as well when playing the 1.6 CM patch. Did a search on the Wiki and couldn't find the location, so perhaps it may be a good idea for those keeping the wiki up to date to add a location to start the quest based upon CM patch location?

It certainly would help a lot of players using that patch to find that quest.

Thorin :)

7 hours ago, Thorin Oakshield said:

I'm not fond of necro-ing threads; however I had problems with locating the start of this quest as well when playing the 1.6 CM patch. Did a search on the Wiki and couldn't find the location, so perhaps it may be a good idea for those keeping the wiki up to date to add a location to start the quest based upon CM patch location?

It certainly would help a lot of players using that patch to find that quest.

Thorin :)

Hi Thorin!

I think most members here of DarkMatters can edit the Wiki? If you want, you can update the information on that page yourself to help out the community, or, if you find you cant access please just post and I can update your permissions

:bounce:

gogo