Seraphim Farming build

I started a seraphim Dual Wield, but its my first char and I´ll make it only to take itens.

Skills (not in this order):

Dual Wield

Concentrate

Wandering Energy Lore

Toughness

Revered Technology Focus

Exalted Warrior Focus

Armor Lore

Tactics Lore

So, its my question: I think about to buy Enhanced Perception and Bargaining. Is it worth? What do you think? I´d like sugetions.

If you are just starting out then you will benefit greatly from getting EP and Bargaining early, although Bargaining won't help you much on your first playthrough since you won't have the gold to buy all the good items available at merchants (on the second or third playthrough you'll likely have some decent gear in your hero chest that you can sell for that much needed early game gold). I would get EP early (second or 3rd skill choice), and also Armor Lore early. Bargaining you can get later on (7th or 8th skill choice at the earliest), but you should probably get one more defensive skill first (Constitution or Warding energy) since you will likely still have below average gear at this point unless someone is helping you out.

I don't know if you're trying to make your own build here, but if you're not I would suggest you'd check out this DW seraphim by Antitrust: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9686.

I play it today with Ice and Blood and it works perfectly, so don't worry, and you will have a great shopper/scavenger :drool:.

Its really good for all around, even bosses it kills quickly, just remember to use the celestial set also called Revelation of the Seraphim ;). Because 8/9 pieces gives you LL%!

Anyhow if you want to know further more just pm me or write here=) I hope it helped you.

Hf and gl in ancaria m8

-Kryptoz

Im making a seraphim looter (dual wield), but I dont know somethings:

-The disarm mod of Soul Hammer: what it do? The enemy dont attack? Its works in mobs? And boss?

-Against boss, what is more effective: Soul hammer, Pelting strikes?

-Im using Wandering Energy and Divine Protection, but I didnt buy any mods. Today, I noticed the Wandering Energy is some useless against boss. So, I should buy Wandering Energy Lore and Wandering Energy mods that only increase shield? Or I buy DP mods? (OBS: I bought concentration)

A lot depends on what level you are and what other skills you have selected, but basically it comes down to personal choice and what best suits your individual style of play. I only played one Seraphim before I moved on to trying the other characters, but she was able to kick butt in all circumstances. The way I built her was like this;

1) Tactics Lore - 5 points (to unlock Dual Wield)

2) Conentration - 1 point (to allow me to use 2 buffs, 'Battle Stance' and 'Warding Energy')

3) Dual Wield - Keep maxed (raises 'to hit%' and attack speed and makes the most of my primary attack, 'Pelting Strikes')

4) Warding Energy Lore - (increase max shield energy and absorbs more damage)

5) Armour Lore - To unlock armour bonuses and allow you to wear better armour

6) Exalted Warrior Focus - To lower regen times and allow higher CA without penalty

7) Combat Reflexes - If they can't hit you, they can't hurt you!

8) Toughness - Adds resistances to all damage types

9) Spell resistance - Very handy! You will get hit by spells before you can reach the caster to kill him, so minimise the damage.

10) Enhanced Perception - Helps you find better loot.

CAs

Battle Stance - Improves your chances to hit enemy (The mightiest swipe with the biggest weapon is no good if it doesn't connect!)

- Premonition (always want to hit)

- Flexibility (but not get hit myself)

- depends on whether you are playing SP or Multiplayer

Warding Energy - Defensive energy shield (The last man standing wins, no matter who did the most damage)

- Field Force (absorbs 50% more damage)

- Field Force (absorbs 50% more damage, hey the more it absorbs the less you suffer!)

- Block (blocks a fixed amount of damage from every successful hit!)

Pelting Strikes - The only attack I ever needed!

- Succession (20% chance for double hit)

- Enfeeble (temporarily reduces the target's defence value allowing better chance to hit)

- Gold mod is really a personal choice thing.

This character kicked butt against both mobs and bosses and suited my style of play perfectly.

Defence before attack, because the longer you stay alive, the more damage you can do.

To hit% before damage, because it is better to do lots of small hits than the occassional big one.

This style of play may or may not suit you, but you should be able to work out why I chose what I did and it may help you to choose what you want to achieve with your character. REMEMBER it is YOUR character and no matter what anyone else does, you need to pick what is best for you!

Edited by podgie_bear
And about disarm (silver mod of soul hammer). Is it work against mobs or bosses? what is the effect of this mod?

Can't help you there, as I've never used disarm always use battering. But I would imagine it only works on normal enemies and not with bosses.