Ranged weapons mastery

Master weapons means weapons that are governed by ranged lore which have modifiers based on ranged weapons mastery. Weapons governed by ranged lore are bows, blowpipes, shurikens, throwing knives and energy weapons (guns and two-handed rods).

Isn't that something that every weapon lore mastery does? So ranged weapons lore is quite inferior to the other weapons lores, without the double strike bonus.

Only ranged weapon mastery give increased attribute bonuses, other weapons get double hit chances.

Yeah. And only ranger weapons lore mastery allows you to carry around one-handed life leech weapons (shuriken) that hit relatively hard, leech like crazy and are 25 levels above your own :)

Not sure what you mean there by ranged weapons mastery is the only one that increases attributes, as every weapon lore does the same thing by increasing the skill you boost the modifiers found on the weapon.

So as I see it Ranged Weapons mastery is rubbish that gives nothing special at mastery as every other ones atleast give you the somewhat decent chance for double hits(that only applies to normal attacks may I add) plus the chance to unlock mastery modifiers on weapons.

I'm not sure if it's worse than other masteries. Has anyone tested whether the double-hit from other weapon masteries works with combat arts? I can't remember... :)

If not, they don't give that much of a bonus.

Edited by Antitrust