Mr. or Ms Personality

Personality Plus?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which character exudes the most personality based on voice acting and quips uttered?

• Dragon Mage
    • Dryad
    • High Elf
    • Inquisitor
    • Seraphim
    • Shadow Warrior
    • Temple Guardian

Dryads!

She's smart, sassy and does kick BLEEP damage.

Would be an exciting day.

Sirius, your topic actually made me think about another question ...the ancillary of yours... What are the different class's character profiles as from their voice dialogues?

:)

gogo

Dryads!

She's smart, sassy and does kick BLEEP damage.

Would be an exciting day.

Sirius, your topic actually made me think about another question ...the ancillary of yours... What are the different class's character profiles as from their voice dialogues?

:)

gogo

Nice answer but it was me, not Sirius, who posted the question/topic. But then I know that one can get confused by the similarity in wit and vocabulary! Just as an aside, where would you hang out with your character, coffee shop, sports field, hunting club, etc?

If you had a chance to spend a day with the character you thought had the most personality which one would it be and why?

I'll have to go with the High Elf... Gods..! She's got a mouth on her... Only she could tell the Orc leader that his deodorant wasn't working.. AND get away with it. Sheesh... :)

All in all, she's a bit of a prima donna. But she's funny.

Of course, being a lowly huiman I'd likely be roped into being her mule.

Ummm... That's a fun question, but very tough one, really.

Seraphim - well, she has a complex of being the fairest of them all - "A Seraphim in a tavern? And you think nobody will notice!". Those kind of girls think only about themselves and usually have very few useful domestic or conversationalist skills. No go.

High Elf - Overbearing behavior "I can kill this opponent with a wave of my hand" (and even more on the Evil side), self-preoccupied "At this rate I will make it right to the top of the kill rankings" and constant complaining "Finally a city! Now I can wash the dust of all those villages". No go.

Dryad - Quite honestly, the way she talks, the sound of her voice and her tone reminds me of a my grandmother. Nice, kind, but that's still my late grandma... no go.

Temple Guardian - well, since he's on a mission and he's mechanical, he will either be blurting out a river of new information or he will shut himself down in the corner of the room. No go.

Dragon Mage - too weird for my liking. No go.

Shadow Warrior - he's undead now, so I guess he doesn't even drink or eat. No go.

Inquisitor - well, now we're getting somewhere. The Inquisitor is a part of the Inquisition, who are priests. Keeping in mind that priests like to drink and eat, and sometimes oblige themselves in some more specific manner, I'd rather stick with this guy and "skim the milk" (if that was the proper expression for getting the best out of a situation) when the opportunity presents itself...

So Inquisitor for me. Bring out the wine, the pork/beef/whatever chops, the sacred bread and the pretty girls who are loyal to the Inquisition!

It has to be Dragon Mage for me. With that accent and his style of humour he has to be of Irish descent and I have yet to meet the Irishman who was not friendly, generous and fun to hit the town with. At least after you get a couple of Guinesses into him!

Yeeeeeehaaaaaa! Party time boys! :)

Edited by podgie_bear

Well I play a Seraphim most of the time, but for actual personality I'd go with the HE. She tends to be very confident of her abilites with good reasons as she could level a small town with her magic abilities. :) 'That was fun, or would you disagree loser' Always liked that. :agreed:

Well I play a Seraphim most of the time, but for actual personality I'd go with the HE. She tends to be very confident of her abilites with good reasons as she could level a small town with her magic abilities. :evil: 'That was fun, or would you disagree loser' Always liked that. :D

Er... I could have sworn she says "That was fun, or would you disagree USER"... She seems to be more interactive with the person behind the controls than the other characters. I could be wrong tho... I'll have to crank the volume up a bit and listen a bit closer...

At any rate, she reminds me of a cross between the old Battle Mage from Sacred 1 and a Jewish American Princess - "I'm a fragile high elf - how am I supposed to carry THAT?" He too was quite cocky for his britches at times.

Well I play a Seraphim most of the time, but for actual personality I'd go with the HE. She tends to be very confident of her abilites with good reasons as she could level a small town with her magic abilities. :evil: 'That was fun, or would you disagree loser' Always liked that. :D

Er... I could have sworn she says "That was fun, or would you disagree USER"... She seems to be more interactive with the person behind the controls than the other characters. I could be wrong tho... I'll have to crank the volume up a bit and listen a bit closer...

At any rate, she reminds me of a cross between the old Battle Mage from Sacred 1 and a Jewish American Princess - "I'm a fragile high elf - how am I supposed to carry THAT?" He too was quite cocky for his britches at times.

It's my favourite quote, but it could be user, but I prefer loser. :D

Ummm... That's a fun question, but very tough one, really.

Temple Guardian - well, since he's on a mission and he's mechanical, he will either be blurting out a river of new information or he will shut himself down in the corner of the room. No go.

The temple guardian reminds me more of Eeyore than anything else with his droll commentary and world weary tone. Someone should take him out for some fun just out of pity!

Well I play a Seraphim most of the time, but for actual personality I'd go with the HE. She tends to be very confident of her abilites with good reasons as she could level a small town with her magic abilities. :) 'That was fun, or would you disagree loser' Always liked that. :(

Well.. Ok.. If you must.. But if you think about some of the other things she says - something to the effect of "Congratulations Player, the quest compass has helped you arrive at your destination..." - you can see what I'm talkin' about.

I like the Shadow Warrior's quips. I suspect all the characters have quips based on opponents... but his make me smile. Evil-ly. :)

I'm confused by, I think it's the Seraphim, who says she'll take heads for her collection... that should've been the dryad methinks.

The High Elf says something ENTIRELY RUDE when she accepts the first quest of the main quest like. Something about a foul odor (said in German syntax, but in English). I would expect the dark High Elf to say such things, not the goodie-two-shoes High Elf.

Shadow Warrior for the win!

Hrm.. glad I didn't knee-jerk on this.

Originally I would've said Inquisitor, but as I was mulling it over while working :) I thought... What if I said something "inappropriate"? Don't feel like facing the inquisition for a joke, knowwhatImean?

So, my vote goes for the Shadow Warrior (evil)... something about the glee in his voice when stating his favorite pastimes "murder, and mayhem!" while he is in a city... just makes me want to buy that guy a drink (or, at least, stay on his "good" side).

Am I evil? Yes, I am :P

I like the Shadow Warrior's quips. I suspect all the characters have quips based on opponents... but his make me smile. Evil-ly. :P

I'm confused by, I think it's the Seraphim, who says she'll take heads for her collection... that should've been the dryad methinks.

The High Elf says something ENTIRELY RUDE when she accepts the first quest of the main quest like. Something about a foul odor (said in German syntax, but in English). I would expect the dark High Elf to say such things, not the goodie-two-shoes High Elf.

Shadow Warrior for the win!

When the seraphim runs into goblins she say sometimes "another piece for my collection of green skulls"

Nah, the High Elf don't say that with her first sidequest, but sometimes when facing enemies. Often said when facing undead and orcs.

She say: Someone has to do something against that foul odor. It does fit for dark ones as the good ones. After all, she is from the nobility and doesn't like bad smells and other smelly things.

Hmm, interesting question. A tough one too. Almost all characters represent something that we in normal life sometimes do.

seraphim reminds to the teacher in the classroom (listen up, children), dryad reminds some hippie or a sortkind of activist, the high elf reminds a bit to hyacinth bucket in the serie Keeping up the appearances or those spoiled teens from my super sweet sixteen, shadow warrior is a soldier or maybe also mercenary (trained to kill), the inquisitor reminds to the pope, especially the current one. Both have the same evil smile. The dragon mage is some member of a secret cult. Only the temple guardian cannot be placed to something, as it represents technology. You can say it's a sortkind of terminator or a modern version of the frankenstein monster, just set out to a mission.

They all represent good and bad behaviours.

So let's see.

The Inquisitor; someone from the church who tries to bound you for his goals. I'm not into the church. Nope, this won't do it.

Temple Guardian: a half robot. not very talkative, so I think it wouldn;t be a nice conversation. Nah.

Dragon Mage: a mystery. Sounds a bit like a cult member. I got a bit the nerves from such persons. no go.

Shadow Warrior: well, it is a soldier. So it probably goes all about the battlefield and such. But he is also undead. I don't know if zombies can say something usefull. I don't think this will do it.

Seraphim: a bit full of itself. You call that narcism and I don't like such persons. Although it is a quite unique person and wanted to learn more from them I don't know if it would be a nice conversation.

High Elf: spoiled, very spoiled. I don't like spoiled brats who bragg about the things they have and worry about broken nails and such.

Dryad: hippie figure, greenpeace member, farmer maybe. It's all about nature here. I like nature myself, but I haven't any green fingers. But I don't like to talk all the time about nature and such.

But my vote goes in the end to the Dryad. Although the dryad is a die-hard naturefreak she seems also very talkative (according to the book dyr-lain). She seems also the most normal person from all, although she wishes that you pray to kybele. But she isn't spoiled, isn't full of herself and don't try to get you for her own goals.

Well I play a Seraphim most of the time, but for actual personality I'd go with the HE. She tends to be very confident of her abilites with good reasons as she could level a small town with her magic abilities. :P 'That was fun, or would you disagree loser' Always liked that. :)

Well.. Ok.. If you must.. But if you think about some of the other things she says - something to the effect of "Congratulations Player, the quest compass has helped you arrive at your destination..." - you can see what I'm talkin' about.

I know what you mean, but there are times when shes talking to the enemy when she says something like "cut it out, or I'll turn you into a torch human". Anyways some of it is quite funny, especially the Evil HE. :D

I know that the HE say "I will turn you into a torch, goblin". I haven't heard they say that also to humans.

To humans they often say things like "you must serve me, human" and "where is your respect, human"

I think it doesn't matter if you play as HE in the light or shadow campaign. I play myself with one in the light campaign.

I know that the HE say "I will turn you into a torch, goblin". I haven't heard they say that also to humans.

To humans they often say things like "you must serve me, human" and "where is your respect, human"

I think it doesn't matter if you play as HE in the light or shadow campaign. I play myself with one in the light campaign.

I've heard the "good" HE say stuff like "Who let you off your chains?" And yet, when facing the Broker in Orcish Byway, she is against slavery...

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • 4 weeks later...
If I saw any of them I would walk the other way :pirate:

Is that your final answer...?

Cause if the High Elf looked anything like the redhead in this video, I'd be most interested...

VERY interested.. :o

At least in german version one of the high elf idling comments is like:

If virtual reality would be more advanced I could show you how flexible I really am.

At least, she seems to shave her pits... The Seraphim, OTOH... I seem to have detected a wee bit of underarm forest fuzz when she went into her little dance when idling..

• 1 year later...

I'd pick Dragon Mage. He does remind me of some Shaolin monk from old martial arts movies... Funny and deadly... As a bit distant second I would pick Seraphim, just as a reminder of Angela from the Spawn comics...

• 4 weeks later...

Dryad.

Gardener. Farmer. Builder of some of the most amazing tree housing I have ever seen. Lives in one of the most visually stunning landscapes. Maker of fine wines & cigars. Chef of fine forest cuisine. Exotic in nature. Natural clothing from regional fonage. Down to earth & honest.

I am certain the Dryad would be great fellowship so long as we could keep the topic solely off nature. Any topic above could equate to many good moments.

I remain, :yay: