Grand Invigoration (Silver Mod) Help

Jaster Walker

Better go for Replenish. It helps to get down the regentime of the spells.

But regen times settle themselves out. By level 30 or so your regens should be around perfect (using a buff suit). Life energy will help you stay alive if you take the lore. Without the lore, then yes I'd have to agree that Replenish is the better option :P

Always found this to be a tuff call. HP is so fleeting on a High Elf though...I usually have ended up playing safe and choosing the hp regen, but only because early into the build I choose Constitution. Both the Grand Invigoration mod and Con stack nicely... and it's something you count on if you don't have room to pick the Delphic Lore

:P

gogo

I have to agree with Ryan on this one. Regent times have never been a problem for the high elf. But the HP regent is never a bad idea.

Replenish is also a good mod, especially if you don't use delphic arcania lore. That's also what ryan almost says.

It's usefull for keeping spells like Raging Nimbus at a low rate. RN starts with a large regentime and when you start to eat runes it only increases.

I use now the guide of the Ice Elf build of BlackJAC and in there the mods for GI are: mystic stormite experience, replenish and resilience.

The guide is also posted on the wiki. And although it is posted as console build it works also on the pc.

So according to your info; replenish is a useless mod and even without lore you still have to go to life energy? So the guide is wrong?

Edited by locolagarto
I have to agree with Ryan on this one. Regent times have never been a problem for the high elf. But the HP regent is never a bad idea.

Replenish is also a good mod, especially if you don't use delphic arcania lore. That's also what ryan almost says.

It's usefull for keeping spells like Raging Nimbus at a low rate. RN starts with a large regentime and when you start to eat runes it only increases.

I use now the guide of the Ice Elf build of BlackJAC and in there the mods for GI are: mystic stormite experience, replenish and resilience.

The guide is also posted on the wiki. And although it is posted as console build it works also on the pc.

So according to your info; replenish is a useless mod and even without lore you still have to go to life energy? So the guide is wrong?

Please don't make posts with such dark tones towards others opinions. I merely stated my opinion based on my experience with the game. No one here has addressed any build, nor called any build choice useless. In my opinion since the introduction of Ice and Blood, I choose defensively. it's the safe choice for me.

good luck with your build.

I agree with the assessment that life energy is a great mod. As a HE, you'll surely be playing with over-leveled main CAs, and Life energy is much better than replenish in this case. Granted, replenish might look better in the early levels, but it loses to life energy on higher levels.

I made the mistake of taking replenish. Now I play with over-leveled combat arts and replenish doesn't mean much now. Granted, I did take Delphic Lore and the HP regen provided by the buff gives me about 700 HP/sec, which at level 78 is more than enough to plug up the damage that is not reflected by incandescent skin. Had I taken life energy, I would have played with a few levels lower CAs, but I would be looking at over 900 HP/sec regen, which is much, much better.