Sacred 2 PC Item ID Numbers

FunkSHUN

I'm not sure if this against forum rules but I just had a quick question or two about the PC version of this game and my question has to do with what the title says. So here it goes, does anyone on this forum have the Item ID Numbers and the other info for determining drops for some of the Ice & Blood items and CM Patch items because I'd like to get them to drop via boss farming?! More specifically I'm looking for Instrument of the Assassin, Roger's Raving Razor, Soorn's Doombringer, Thunderstrike, Nitao's Hammer of Black Death, & Kira's Wall! Anyway guys, I have one more question...Does anybody know a way around Block Chance because I've been PvP'ing my buddy who has Kira's Wall and I can't do anything to him and yes I'm sort of new to the game?!?! That's all for my questions and I really look forward to your responses because I don't want to have to farm much longer...Thanks for your help guys!

Edit: Can I get the info for Officer's Saber too because I'd like to get it to drop at a low level, like around 20?!

Edited by FunkSHUN

This thread is probably best moved to the modding area, since that's what you want to do. I'm not sure specifically how to do what you want, but making a change to the overall drop chance for the higher item qualites (ZRare 10+ probably) in the Balance.txt file should make them morel likely to drop, though obviously this would only affect SP & Open.

As far as ways round Block, not per se, no, though the various opponent evade reduction mods should help increase your chance to hit.

Thanks alot JimBouk, that was very helpful and to the moderators...Please try and find a way around block chance because any help is appreciated for a noob! Lol......

Edited by FunkSHUN
  • 4 years later...

Here goes. Try this Excel file.

Linky

Hope you find it useful. It came from the blueprint.txt file for Ice & Blood 2.65.1.

Aaaaaahhhh! Why didn't I know about this until now? This would have been so much help for making some of my mods. I ended up going through blueprint.txt and labeling/reordering everything so I could find it, and here was this awesome spreadsheet with all the items listed the whole time. :crazy:

Can someone give me ID numbers for Slicing Scythe and Impaler of Heroes. Thanks in advance.

Check the spreadsheet linked above. Slicing Scythe is 2096 and Impaler of Heroes is 2606.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1