What to master for my Duel Wield Seraphim?

Kryptoz

So I tried building a DW seraphim a long time ago.

Anyhow my problem is that she is pretty weak to the guardians, and I almost died today at platinum@level 100.

So would it be better for me to master Constitution for some extra hp, toughness for the damage reduction or Combat reflexes to dodge a lot more hits (Which will prolly still put me in a lot of danger, I tend to be unlucky).

Just say what you would have done.

Thanks in advance for taking your time to answer :)!

Heya,

mostly, there are two ways to go with the DW Seraphim vs. Guardians

1. Focus on a strong shield. Make sure you have socketed +50% absorption shield energy and some +shield energy. Because the shield itself (WE, not DP) has 50% absorb base, this will make sure that hits are deducted from shield energy, not HP. When using DP, make sure you are able to recast before it runs out, no absorption needed.

2. Non- Energy shield Seraphim: invest in constitution, toughness and armor lore. Keep an eye out for items that have Mitigation, preferably all channel. Might also wanna have a look at Hallowed restoration with recuperation. Properly modded, this gives a nice HP regen... not to be compared with a Dryads GGTtho.

Hope this helps a bit! Feel free to ask any further questions

Greetz

Edited by Barristan

Ye well I have invested some points in constitution, but Im also spending attributes in Vit, so I was thinking I should prolly go tougness, what do you think?

Anyhow I use kaldurs and celestial for LL% :) gives 19k hp pr. hit on guardians :)

Heya,

yep, toughness damage reduction does not go up really fast, but it should help. Shop for some items with Damage Mitigation and you should be fine. You don't need the complete Celes set for LL%, so you could also swap the wings for Endijians, or the shoulders for Niokaste... both have some native mitigation.

You could also consider smithing a few armor pieces.

I don't use the Celes set on my seraphim Guardian Hunter.... I do not like the mods... the way it looks, the number of slots... the chance to find.... Twin Kals are enough :bounce:

Greetz