Does anyone have a video or link to these two Sacred 2 builds?

Hey guys

I'm looking for a video of the Inquisitor's exploding corpse build... a good one please, with lots of blood

And a very good level of Temple Guaridian Ping Pong build...I'd like to see ping pongs everywhere if possible please.

Has anyone made competent builds of those and maybe can video...or got a link to anywhere on net we can check this out at?

I'm looking for something else to work with, and those to had caught me fancy for a while.

:D

gogo

'bout "ping-pong" TG:

Yup, some fellow from ru community made a guide to this character a long time ago, for version 2.40. Link. At the bottom of page there is a link to download saved game.

I can't say anything about this toon since I don't like and don't play TGs.

(Assuming that ping-pong is a Amplifying Discharge build.)

:)

Edited by ololcat
By ping-pong tg build you mean source-warden Area of Effect ? ^^

Here is a vid I made some months ago with an Area of Effect inqui with a lot of blood. Sorry for the lag... : http://fr.xfire.com/video/1ee01d/

zomgod...woody that's what I want! Is the build any good? How high in level did you get it too? Looks SICK more blood moooooooooooore

ololcat, thank you for that link to the download.. yes it is amplifying discharge folks... but I was hoping for a video to see if the Combat Arts dynamics "grab" me

gogo

By ping-pong tg build you mean source-warden Area of Effect ? ^^

Here is a vid I made some months ago with an Area of Effect inqui with a lot of blood. Sorry for the lag... : http://fr.xfire.com/video/1ee01d/

zomgod...woody that's what I want! Is the build any good? How high in level did you get it too? Looks SICK more blood moooooooooooore

ololcat, thank you for that link to the download.. yes it is amplifying discharge folks... but I was hoping for a video to see if the Combat Arts dynamics "grab" me

gogo

Well in thie vid its at 192 I think. Im playing one now on the servers thats probably pretty similar, exploding things left right and center :) Of course, the things that explode without leaving a corpse look cool but dont provide any benefit for the buff Soul Reaver.

Hi gogo,

I made two exclusive videos just for your pingpong taste:-)

Its gameplay of my Mechanix Omega-TX level 130. I modified AD with Ricochet/Momentum/Ice Bullets, there is stats:

amplifyingdischarge.jpg

So, for your pingpong play you can see in action 100% chance to hit 3 target, 100% chance of knockback and slow from Ice damage.

I made two videos from different battlegrounds - corridor and open field. You have to learn some control skill for effective using AD.

Hope this is what you want (enjoy in full screen HD:-)

vaclaf

@vaclaf:

Your build has damage lore. Could you to a test to add DoT to Amplifying Discharge by wearing gloves which would convert physical to fire/poison and having damage lore?

Same goes with the inquisitor: The explosions are physical, can we add DoT to the explosions by using these gloves and adding damage lore?

An Underworld Inquistor gets weak late game. And to build up an army of undeads you have to use the changed Inexorable Subjugation. In AddOn you can only use it last in a combination now. To make it useful you would have to do DoT attacks before you start Inexorable Subjugation. All this make me think that a necromancer build should use damage lore and gloves to change damage types.

What do you think?

The latest spider girl dryad was using damage lore with her poison modified ravaged impact and fire modified tangled vine. But still 5 level to go for damage lore mastery.

I think the most powerful inquisitor is a polearm swinging mounted (for range) one who uses clustering maelstream without the lore, just to bundle the enemies so that a 180 degree angle ruthless mutilation hits all of them. By having polearm skill he will also have x% life leech against bosses and for its doppleganger. There is a german guide about this type of inquisitor in the GSF.

Edited by chattius

gogo

A friend got the level 200 with this inqui.

If I well remember, Slevin have an inqui with this build in closed-net around level ~180.

Some pics of it here : http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=6878119

@vaclaf:

Your build has damage lore. Could you to a test to add DoT to Amplifying Discharge by wearing gloves which would convert physical to fire/poison and having damage lore?

Same goes with the inquisitor: The explosions are physical, can we add DoT to the explosions by using these gloves and adding damage lore?

An Underworld Inquistor gets weak late game. And to build up an army of undeads you have to use the changed Inexorable Subjugation. In AddOn you can only use it last in a combination now. To make it useful you would have to do DoT attacks before you start Inexorable Subjugation. All this make me think that a necromancer build should use damage lore and gloves to change damage types.

What do you think?

The latest spider girl dryad was using damage lore with her poison modified ravaged impact and fire modified tangled vine. But still 5 level to go for damage lore mastery.

I think the most powerful inquisitor is a polearm swinging mounted (for range) one who uses clustering maelstream without the lore, just to bundle the enemies so that a 180 degree angle ruthless mutilation hits all of them. By having polearm skill he will also have x% life leech against bosses and for its doppleganger. There is a german guide about this type of inquisitor in the GSF.

Unfortunatly TG can't use gloves. :D

I've never tested for the inqui, but there is a mod for DoTs for Cluestering Maelstorm.

The damage converters only work on weapon-based attacks chattius, so it won't work on anything from Lost Fusion or Source Warden & it shouldn't work on Deathly Spears or the Derogate mod for T-energy Shroud.

Edit: Though I wonder what would happen if you changed the "does spell damage" flag in Spells.txt, would the damage converters work then with non-weapon-based CAs? :) An easy way to do this would be to change the flag on the HE's Fireball spell (or the TG's Furious Emblazer) & then equip a poison converter & see if you can poison monsters with the fireball/flamethrower/etc.

The damage converters only work on weapon-based attacks chattius, so it won't work on anything from Lost Fusion or Source Warden & it shouldn't work on Deathly Spears or the Derogate mod for T-energy Shroud.

I'm not sure of this Llama, the damage converters on gloves works really well with the DM elementals spells.

I'm not sure of this Llama, the damage converters on gloves works really well with the DM elementals spells.

Really? 'Cause they shouldn't... The devs always said (after a few translation issues) that the damage converters had a display bug where they'd show the conversion for non-weapon-based CAs, but that wasn't actually happening.

Edit: Or maybe damage conversion on gloves is applied at a different step in the damage calculation, or something. Which is another way the TG casters have been gimped. :)

I put an edit in my earlier post about testing this. :)

As soon as my daughter is back from hospital again (and with her the game computer) I will try out if a not modified corpse explosion or maelstrom will poison mobs if I wear converter gloves. I can't see sense in these gloves other than allowing physical part of direct spell damage being converted. Weapon damage conversion can be done with socketing, so why add converter gloves?

Or is a dragon mage only one which has them working?

Hi gogo,

I made two exclusive videos just for your pingpong taste:-)

Its gameplay of my Mechanix Omega-TX level 130. I modified AD with Ricochet/Momentum/Ice Bullets, there is stats:

amplifyingdischarge.jpg

So, for your pingpong play you can see in action 100% chance to hit 3 target, 100% chance of knockback and slow from Ice damage.

I made two videos from different battlegrounds - corridor and open field. You have to learn some control skill for effective using AD.

Hope this is what you want (enjoy in full screen HD:-)

vaclaf

Ah ha...that's what I wanted to see! I was hoping to see a screen looking like a snow storm.. Ascaron kinda dropped the ball a bit on this one...even though damage loox to be pretty decent

I think the TG just needs bigger balls

;)

gogo

p.s. I like what you said about skill for the effective use...sounds like angles on old fashioned Pong! :)

I downloaded and played that TG for 2.40 version. Damage is quite nice (15-16k on non-critical hits), 100% chance to hit 4 targets, regen is quite high for that CA - 0.5. But defense is just... bad, very very bad. However, I decided to start a "ping-pong"-like TG and currently thinking about skill setup.

PS. It's possible to apply damage conversion to AD: you should just forge lava chunk or whatever into battery.

Here is a video of my effort at a ping-pong TG, he's only level 89 so has a way to go yet :woot:

It's hard to make a good video of the AD Temple Guardian as it doesn't do him justice. It's a very fun build to play :oooo:

I think his AD is around level 53 with a 1.3 second regen but he has 85% chance to half regen which allows for a quick re-fire. AD is modded ricochet/ricochet/ice bullets for 4 hits per CA.

Sorry the video has no sound, I cant figure out why.

35bee1-4.jpg

Edited by Dobster

I can't get your vid to play properly Dobs. :(

Mine wasn't exactly high quality before Youtube got it's hands on it, I think I might need to get Xfire instead (since that seems to give vids that are much higher quality than, say, fraps).

Here is a video of my effort at a ping-pong TG, he's only level 89 so has a way to go yet :(

It's hard to make a good video of the AD Temple Guardian as it doesn't do him justice. It's a very fun build to play :)

I think his AD is around level 53 with a 1.3 second regen but he has 85% chance to half regen which allows for a quick re-fire. AD is modded ricochet/ricochet/ice bullets for 4 hits per CA.

Sorry the video has no sound, I cant figure out why.

35bee1-4.jpg

I think theres an option somewhere in xfire that diables sound recording by default with a video.

For some reasno Xfire isn't recording video (& I had to manually get it to detect Sacred 2), any idea why? Is it due to Sacred 2 being in windowed mode?

I wouldnt think so...I have it running in windowed mode and can take them fine. Do you have it installed on a different harddrive to your os one? I think I remember reading about a few people having trouble with xfire not picking up sacred if it was on a different drive...but then I havent had any issues running it like that... :s

I tried starting Sacred 2 with Xfire & Xfire refuses to do anything, no overlay in-game (despite hitting the Scroll lock & X keys), no video recording, or screenshots, or anything. I've edited the registry for the key that it was using to try & find Sacred2.exe automatically (it was trying to find my beta install), still no overlay or anything, despite Xfire knowing Sacred 2's there & starting Sacred 2 from Xfire...