E.Y.E an upcoming indie FPS/RPG game

I thought I would post this here because it's fun to talk about games with other people (no **** sherlock)

because I am lazy I will use this text to tell you what this is all about. so this next text is straight from their website

After an unending war with the metastreumonic Force, the powerful organization Secreta Secretorum you belong to is finally ready to undermine the head-strong federation, despite an intense struggle for power.

A dark and mysterious universe (inspired by Blade Runner, Ghost In The Shell and Warhammer 40 000) for hours of original gameplay thanks to 10 physical and psychic skills, 14 cybernetic and upgradable implants, along with an integrated R&D system, all together serving a delicate scenario where conspiracy, horror and treason rule. Based on the RPG "AVA", developed by Streum On Studio in 1998.

Solo and multiplayer (LAN + ONLINE)

FEATURES

* The multiplayer, teamplay, co-op modes directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.

* Psychological and mental traumas management.

* 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision, drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.

* Complete hacking system with game play impact. 5 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.

* About 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.

* Excellent replayability due to primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC spawn, type and appearance. Death doesn't penalize players: no need to restart the current mission.

* Open-level gameplay for hours of play without reloading.

this is their website http://eye.streumon-studio.com/index.php?page=news

and this is their IndieDB site http://www.indiedb.com/games/eye

I am higly recommending this game to all of you

check it out

the release date is set out to be in the few next months

here's few picture of it

eye_screenshot_035.jpg

EYE_screenshot_030.jpg

EYE_screenshot_034.jpg

eye_screenshot_032.jpg

Edited by O_Slinger_75