Very annoying input bug

Squelch

I have learned to my very great annoyance that I can no longer play hardcore mode. For some reason, about 50% of the time when I get into it with a Boss (this has happened to me with Gar'Colossus and the first Dragon for sure) I lose my keyboard inputs, so no potions, no changing Combat Arts, just run for my life or die. I dimly remember reading something similar to this in one forum or another, but since the search function here is wonky or limited or beyond my comprehension, I just can't find anything like my problem in these forums. I suspect it might have something to do with the Zoom out with the boss fights (I often forget to limit the zoom before its too late). Then I just have to watch in horror as my high level hardcore HE dies.

Is the search function on Dark Matters limited to one word? Is there no boolean functionality?

I am probably just doomed anyway. I should be doing my homework instead of playing games. Its all my fault and I deserve everything I get.

• 2 weeks later...

What I do when I know there is a battle with a boss, or dragon coming and I know that in the past I have had the keyboard lockup deal...... I cast all mini-buffs then select the one main combat art I will use before I activate the fight. This way has really helped my game play.