Quest Listing

Figured I'd post this list for any that are doing the Wiki Quest pages....not sure if anyone is doing the listings yet but hopefully this helps

* = Chain/Series Quest name

....Quests within Chain/series Quests

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1z...R_v0&hl=en#

Edit: Can someone try and open the document and let me know if you could...just want to make sure permissions/link is working ok

• 2 weeks later...

Four things.

I noticed there are a number of quests not listed in sacredWiki, written up or otherwise. If you are intending to include even links to an edit page to make the list complete I would be happy to edit the listings pages for you.

If you need more help writing up any Quests let me know. I am early in Chapter 2.

You mentioned access should be available to everyone for that page you linked to. I am read only, don't know if that is as should be but I thought I should let you know.

@gogo You were right in your email. I am getting addicted to Sacredwiki and happy to help with almost anything, as long as I have the time of course :)

Edited by Gordius

I think I have to actually add you to the 'edit' list for you do anything other than view. Would just need an email to do. I wrote the list up as a cross-reference for the wiki in the hopes that someone would add any quests I have that were not listed there.

muhaha Gordius, yay... we love hearing about Wiki Addictions :)

If you want to make changes to lists Gordius and/or add new quest pages, sky's the limit. Wolfie and Dragon Brother have been the latest additonizers to the quest pages, so we're even closer to the goal than ever before.

Who woulda thunk that doing more than 600 quests would have taken us into year two now.

:P

gogo