Looking for names for Ancaria's Regional Graveyards

Thanks Furian, for the pix of the gravestones for desert. lol I think the transition to media fire as host made the writing so small o_O

I took a pic of what you gave me in irfanview, then used magnifying glass.. Bingo got it!

they are on their new page in desert gravestones area...I didn't get a chance to get to orc area last night night, but I will today after work this lunch time.

TY!

:)

gogo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And...Foof...another cemetery's denizens all neatly catalogued and ready for wikification...

We've now got the Orcish Byway Cemetery

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._Byway_Cemetery

I'm just wondering if we've hit all the real cemeteries in the game now... is this so? Are we only now then going to rake up all the caves in the land looking for inscriptions?

gogo

And...Foof...another cemetery's denizens all neatly catalogued and ready for wikification...

We've now got the Orcish Byway Cemetery

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre..._Byway_Cemetery

I'm just wondering if we've hit all the real cemeteries in the game now... is this so? Are we only now then going to rake up all the caves in the land looking for inscriptions?

gogo

Actually... there's a couple in the Orc region and one more in the human region. I'll do what I can to hit 'em tonight..

NIce!

I'd actually wanted there to be some more. If you just put up a map of where they are, when I finish work tomorrow I can get to them as well.

gogo

Well.. the human one is done - it's Arnemark's Refuge - it's west of Artamark's Gate. (note the different spelling - checked it 2x myself to make sure my eyes weren't totally fubar - they weren't). It's now up for perusal. LOTS of stuff in that one.

The one I remembered from Enturag was a bit of a bust. Only one grave and not much of a marker on it, just a comment on how they went out of their way to make the statue as fugly as can be.

Going to hit the other 2 cemetaries I know of off hand before morning. I know one of them have a number of graves in it.. haven't played around much in the other - but I'll be doing some more explorations tonite.

Well, I enjoyed this grave campaign work. It only clicked for me last night that we may be coming to the end of this fun sortie... the big graves in Ancaria seem to have been done by us faster than though! :)

There are supposed to be lots of graves and memorials scattered all over Ancaria though.. so still, some goodies to be found.

gogo

Ok dryad isles crypt found though questing I suppose its the hidden dryad crypt

I found a crypt with a few statues in it

Stone guardian

#1 santa's little helpers are subordinate clauses.

#2 bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis

memorial/statue

#1 he had a photographic memory which was never developed

#2 when you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall

I found it on the console version (XBOX360) you need to travel south form the dryad queens tree hut then get to dry land and head south you will find a quest near logaeiar sending you to the ancestral chambers havent got screen shots or anything yet but to the best of my knowledge noone else has found it (so if thats the case im taking credit for finding it) if someone can get screenshots would be great

I hope this counts

thedarkheart

Edited by thedarkheart

I recall a graveyard in a cave in the Human Region (around the banshee) that has Silearth and someone else (or 2 or 3) from the Sacred International Forum (SIF)... at the time I took screen caps... so when I get home I'll start on that one.

darkheart, welcome to Darkmatters! And you come bearing gifts ^^ The inscriptions you wrote down.. did they appear exactly that way in the game? I noticed that both your inscriptions begin with lower case, but the ones we have so far pulled out are all upper case beginnings for the inscriptions... are yours an exception? Hopefully someone can soon get to where you found those so we can get pix of the area as well.

Frosty! Awesome if you can pull out the info with the pix... would you be able to get an aerial as well, so we can point out to peeps the geographic local?

If it's not a huge graveyard, but instead a scattering of inscriptions, what we can probably do is create a "catch-all" for human region and begin to put them inside that page with descriptions of where the graves/monuments are.

:crazy:

gogo

Ah, heh okay

If I have time after working on Wiki tonight, I'll see if I can get to the spot so I can check out your findings .

Thanks for posting the news

gogo

One day an inquisitor decided to take a stroll through the seraphim isles, in search of the grave of a former nemesis. But alas the isles seemed devoid of all graves, this was a bad day for the inquisition...

or in laymans terms no GY's on the isles of serephim that I can find I searched what appears to be the whole lot havent started the dragon realm yet

on a side note I found yet another crypt in a cave exactly due east of griffinborough's teleporter and res monolith

nothing to shout home about 2 main exits 1 like I said near GB the other on the other side of the mountain range there are actually 2 crypt joined by subterranean cave area

2 gargoyles

1#Gargoyle Beware the Llama of Doom!

2#Guardian of souls Leave this place you have no business here

loads of sarcophagi in both

post-20592-1286412839_thumb.jpg

ok I apologise for the size I took the picture on my phone from the TV and bluetoothed it to my laptop you can make out where I am though and how to get there from GB so that should help :crazy:

Edited by thedarkheart
One day an inquisitor decided to take a stroll through the seraphim isles, in search of the grave of a former nemesis. But alas the isles seemed devoid of all graves, this was a bad day for the inquisition...

or in laymans terms no GY's on the isles of serephim that I can find I searched what appears to be the whole lot havent started the dragon realm yet

on a side note I found yet another crypt in a cave exactly due east of griffinborough's teleporter and res monolith

nothing to shout home about 2 main exits 1 like I said near GB the other on the other side of the mountain range there are actually 2 crypt joined by subterranean cave area

2 gargoyles

1#Gargoyle Beware the Llama of Doom!

2#Guardian of souls Leave this place you have no business here

loads of sarcophagi in both

post-20592-1286412839_thumb.jpg

ok I apologise for the size I took the picture on my phone from the TV and bluetoothed it to my laptop you can make out where I am though and how to get there from GB so that should help :crazy:

Oh yah... Those are in the cavern system that's part of the kill the minotaur quest found in the village with the winery. Though... I could have sworn they were both gargoyles.. I'll have to get another look later.

Edited by wolfie2kX
darkheart, welcome to Darkmatters! And you come bearing gifts ^^ The inscriptions you wrote down.. did they appear exactly that way in the game? I noticed that both your inscriptions begin with lower case, but the ones we have so far pulled out are all upper case beginnings for the inscriptions... are yours an exception? Hopefully someone can soon get to where you found those so we can get pix of the area as well.

Frosty! Awesome if you can pull out the info with the pix... would you be able to get an aerial as well, so we can point out to peeps the geographic local?

If it's not a huge graveyard, but instead a scattering of inscriptions, what we can probably do is create a "catch-all" for human region and begin to put them inside that page with descriptions of where the graves/monuments are.

gogo

I'm thinking the bulk of the Orc region can be put on one of those catch all pages. Sheesh.. I went through Enturag and Thrak and maybe found 1/2 a dozen graves in both cities. I'm going to put up a temp page - to see if it looks better than spreading them out on multiple pages.

There is a grave in Hidden Valley (Elixir of souls quest) that reads:

Gravestone

Here lies the unknown adventurer. Or rather whatever the wolves left of him.

There is another grave at the top of the hill also part of the same quest that I believe reads "Judd G. Turpin - One close shave too many."

I checked the Wiki but did not see a page with just individual graves listed only cemeteries.

There is also the grand tomb hidden in the woods on the northwest side of the main road leading to the elven camp where the Orpheus quest starts.

Gravestone

There is another grave at the top of the hill also part of the same quest that I believe reads "Judd G. Turpin - One close shave too many."

I checked the Wiki but did not see a page with just individual graves listed only cemeteries.

There is also the grand tomb hidden in the woods on the northwest side of the main road leading to the elven camp where the Orpheus quest starts.

And theres a bunch of tombs in the orpheus underground cave.

Gravestone

And theres a bunch of tombs in the orpheus underground cave.

There are a lot of sarcophogi (sp?) in Orpheus' cave.. But they haven't anything to say, if I recall correctly. Some might pop up the odd zombie, but they're of the braindead variety...

Though, there is a stone that reads something to the effect of Orpheus has stepped out and leave a message and he'll get back to you kinda thing.

Edited by wolfie2kX
There are a lot of sarcophogi (sp?) in Orpheus' cave.. But they haven't anything to say, if I recall correctly. Some might pop up the odd zombie, but they're of the braindead variety...

Though, there is a stone that reads something to the effect of Orpheus has stepped out and leave a message and he'll get back to you kinda thing.

There is a tombstone referring to Lorimor in the room where he is waiting and one referring to Pyx in the NE corner of the main room with all the sarcophogi. I think there is a latin or other language inscription on the marker in the NW corner as well.

There is a tombstone referring to Lorimor in the room where he is waiting and one referring to Pyx in the NE corner of the main room with all the sarcophogi. I think there is a latin or other language inscription on the marker in the NW corner as well.

Welp.. I went through the area last night. Managed to find a bunch of stuff. It's up on the wiki

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...Lair_of_Orpheus

I went into a cave close to Skooks Corner last night. 3 Graves, 3 Gravestones and 3 Statues. I would say it has a connection with Skooks Corner because what it says on one of the gravestones. Yes, I wrote them all down and took a few pics of map and "me" (Señora Gordius says I am mad to do so). IMO shold be listed under "graveyards", I suggest a name including Skooks Corner?

Found a new, yet unmentioned graveyard!

It's to the east of Blade Fields in the Orc region.

There's bonus stuff there too..! There be a Star Trek egg there...

Both are already up on the wiki page.. :)

Time to get some screenshots I think.

Just arrived at the graveyard which is part of ghost village quest. I'm in that graveyard close to nowhere, I think I have to go underground to meet someone, sent there by a ghost. thing is I am running this chain quest so fast I haven't been taking much noticce of what is happening, better check the log :) OK, ghost guard has sent me to a cemetary, maybe to get the ring but can't remember :) Anyway, I'll fire up screenshot manager and take some pics.

On the Wiki map the location is called "Last Watch". Anyone done that one? I've got the pics if not.

Edited by Gordius
Time to get some screenshots I think.

Just arrived at the graveyard which is part of ghost village quest. I'm in that graveyard close to nowhere, I think I have to go underground to meet someone, sent there by a ghost. thing is I am running this chain quest so fast I haven't been taking much noticce of what is happening, better check the log :) OK, ghost guard has sent me to a cemetary, maybe to get the ring but can't remember :) Anyway, I'll fire up screenshot manager and take some pics.

On the Wiki map the location is called "Last Watch". Anyone done that one? I've got the pics if not.

Your memory is pretty good actually for the most part. The guard merely turns you away saying you can't go in because the Baron hasn't authorized it. So you take upon yourself to go to the Last Watch and find the guy's grave and finding his signet ring. The ghost will then recognize it and let you pass.

And yes, it's been completed. You can check the wiki page for the ones that are done. If you don't see the graveyard listed there, it likely needs to be doing.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacre...ve_Inscriptions

The graveyards are broken down into regioins - Elf, Human, Orc, Swamp, Desert, etc... Note the Last Watch is the 4th cemetary listed under the Human region.