Gar'Colossus

Dragon Brother

Well...odd glitch happened to me just now, was fighting Gar and he used a CA on me ive not seen before, he crouched down like a sprinter would at to prepare for a race and then headbutted me, resulting in me being knocked back. However, at one point he knocked me through one of the walls of his cavern and I got stuck...and somehow it duplicated all the unique weapons I had in my weapon slots and dropped them onto the ground...giving me 2 extra officers sabers, 3 extra ancrids blades and a flaying glaive of atherton. Along with a level 84 Item (that was what it was called, "Item"). So yeah, funny one :) Although the only reason he did die was cause my doppelganger finished him off. And I then couldnt even see what he dropped or get to it.

Edited by Dragon Brother
Well...odd glitch happened to me just now, was fighting Gar and he used a CA on me ive not seen before, he crouched down like a sprinter would at to prepare for a race and then headbutted me, resulting in me being knocked back. However, at one point he knocked me through one of the walls of his cavern and I got stuck...and somehow it duplicated all the unique weapons I had in my weapon slots and dropped them onto the ground...giving me 2 extra officers sabers, 3 extra ancrids blades and a flaying glaive of atherton. Along with a level 84 Item (that was what it was called, "Item"). So yeah, funny one :) Although the only reason he did die was cause my doppelganger finished him off. And I then couldnt even see what he dropped or get to it.

So a wall glitch, eh? Could be. But the item duplication seems very unusual. Do you have any screens?

And yes, was it with cm or without. (I think I remember you playing without cm...)

Yeah, I play online HC, so no cm-patch. No screens but it was odd. I got hit and all of a sudden the screen flickered and it went black, except all the GUI stuff was there, weapon slots, compass, minimap and so on. And when I pressed alt I noticed that there was a whole bunch of uniques on the ground. At first I thought Id dropped them but I still had them all equipped...odd thing was none of the random stuff I'd shopped for like lightsabers were duplicated...

Hmm, kinda strange... I remember him using that for me many, many times, but never did I get knocked to the wall, let alone get duplicated items. Though, for the record, I play with CM-patch.

Indeed mysterious are the ways of game code... :)

Also, the attack isn't a headbutt, it's a shooting of two rocks, wich do push you back. First one is very hard to avoid, second one is easier. He only uses the attack after his shield is completely gone.

Also, the attack isn't a headbutt, it's a shooting of two rocks, wich do push you back. First one is very hard to avoid, second one is easier. He only uses the attack after his shield is completely gone.

Ok, guess it looked like a headbutt since I was standing right infront of him and never saw the rocks.

Heya,

nice DB... too bad you didn't have a few Kira's and Kals equipped :(

Never heard of this glitch either...

Greetz

Totally agree.