Combo Bug? Ugh.

zconnor

Hello all!

Love Sacred 2. Recently decided to redo my chars and began with a melee Inquisitor. Great build! So far it's been fine until I decided to combo Paralyzing Dread with Frenetic Fervor. The game freezes at the start of combat. I've tried to change the order with no success. Very disappointing. But there must be a fix.

Has anyone seen this before? I have the Xbox version.

Note: None of the skills is the combo have any upgrades.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Zconnor

That must be annoying, not being an xbox player I cant help you with specifics, but, have you downloaded the patches for the game? Do those combat arts work while not in a combo and if they are the only ones in the combo?

And hopefully someone with a bit more console knowledge will be along shortly to help you out. Meanwhile, welcome to FDM :bounce:

Edited by Dragon Brother

Thanks Dragon!

I've isolated the bug to the the paralyzing dread CA. It seems this CA is bugged in this character. I've used this skill on other builds without the problem.

Should I redo this character? He's only level 27. This skill is a neccesity to me.

Thoughts?

Zconnor

Id say rebuild if the CA is a must have for you, level 27 isnt too hard to get too, and also, you can reuse any of the gear you have at the moment with the new toon you replace it with plus any extra stuff you find. Of course, that depends on whether or not you can actually get the CA working properly...if not, then I guess its no help to you.

Edited by Dragon Brother
Hello all!

Love Sacred 2. Recently decided to redo my chars and began with a melee Inquisitor. Great build! So far it's been fine until I decided to combo Paralyzing Dread with Frenetic Fervor. The game freezes at the start of combat. I've tried to change the order with no success. Very disappointing. But there must be a fix.

Has anyone seen this before? I have the Xbox version.

Note: None of the skills is the combo have any upgrades.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Zconnor

I had the same issue on XBOX with my Inquisitor builds. really a drag. I had to give up on Paralyzing Dread.