Adventures of the level 200 Consignor !

The information on the run is great , Slevin, thanks for the headsup! This looks like maybe a recurring event... maybe some more tweaking to see who can post best time? ^^

Woody, that level looks good on the lapels...I'm here for a few hours b'fore work..if you wanted to get a few levels in, we can bring in the madding crowd.

:drool:

gogo

New record by Dima with level 100 race :drool:

http://forum.sacred2.de/showthread.php?p=972116#post972116

attachmentl.jpg

sry for off topic

S'ok.. Exactly what was the record broken? Vey cool, never the less... And what's that sword in the inventory to the left of the book - the bluish one. Haven't seen one of 'em drop my way yet...

Its an Ice and Blood weapon skin. You're still on fallen angel arent you?

Cool thread, Woody! I enjoyed your video "Ding 150"... but seeing BT getting spammed like that makes me cringe... that'll usually crash the console, especially if there is "weather" happening at the same time.

Slevin, your post made me smile, or be sick, or both at the same time :evil:

I thought my elf was pretty good, to ding level 100 in 100 hours... 8( Level 100 in 4? :(

I congragulate you guys, that is some extreme powerleveling!

I have a question;

Are these characters meant 'just for the race' or will they have purposes, like Woodys shopper?

I see a 40% Survival bonus on the level 100. Will this cause serious impact? or are these characters living of borrowed gear/items etc, from other characters?

One of my characters level 92, is already 90% SB, but I am the slowest leveler by choice lol. I admittedly have never understood the drive for 'powerleveling.'

Are these characters just to see how fast you guys can go? If so, the fire elves are definitely the way! Good work.

@r00 : The level-100-speed-elves from the german community is a challenge I think.

I haven't added new chapters to the first post last days, because party lvling and questing is soooo long now, all the days are the same, but our elf is still 181.

:viking: