Who needs bargaining

I never thought I would get a Light Sabre, what with the small chance of finding one in a shop, and the need for bargaining in first place, my poor Shadow Warriors had just resigned selves to never getting one. Then CM patch 90 was released, making them a possible drop. I ignored it thinking that is nice.

Then the Alien in the Crop Circles quest dropped this:

lightsabrecr.jpg

noddyside.jpg

I thought they are meant to take damage from willpower but highlighting skill doesn't show this. Having GR boost willpower is a bonus.

I will need to roll a Temple Guardian to make full use of this weapon.

I only just noticed it has a fire portion to damage, lucky I added a ring to it that does burn damage and a lava item. The advantages of having a blacksmith, the socket it has normally only accepts bs runes or ca runes.

I love the sound it makes, though the constant noise is a pain. I have noticed talking to npc's stops the sound.

Edited by colif

Two would be great, but I don't know how common they are. I have found 1 in two years, but that is because of CM patch, so much of that 2 years is irrelevant. All I can do is play and see if any more drop.

Wow :D

There were no reports of them dropping before the CM patch (though someone did mention grey-quality lightsabers dropping once), so I guess the CM patch fixed it.

Yeah, you can get them from bosses or something with the most recent version.

Of course, its still faster to simply shop for one.

Wow :)

There were no reports of them dropping before the CM patch (though someone did mention grey-quality lightsabers dropping once), so I guess the CM patch fixed it.

Yeah, you can get them from bosses or something with the most recent version.

Of course, its still faster to simply shop for one.

CM Patch lets those few character classes without bargaining to actually think they might get one now. Shopping on an SW will never get you this item.