Denderan's +105 Wanted

It would be great if you could give me a hand. I need denderan set pieces level 105 [and over], platinum if it's possible, but it's ok if they're gold (or niob :) ). I already have some pieces, only helmet, shoulders, gloves and boots left.

I will appreciate some filetierers/Khandar's slicers as well, but it's not that urgent.

Thanks in advance!

Munera

Edited by Munera

Hey buddy, take a look in the "Family" Vault. Bottom row of the shared chest. I still have some "many" accounts to look threw yet but whats there should get you started.

Cheers

Thank you very much friend! Now there's only the shoulders left. I'll try to get them somehow. Btw, would it be a good idea to rent a new icecream van with some delicious denderan lvl100+ ice lollies in it? ^^

Thank you very much friend! Now there's only the shoulders left. I'll try to get them somehow. Btw, would it be a good idea to rent a new icecream van with some delicious denderan lvl100+ ice lollies in it? ^^

Probably, I'll look into that.

I'll start saving Denderan's +135. Wish now I could go back in-time a few levels.

I got your back on this [1]. That set spawns for me as if the game is giving them away as promos.

If you cant get your hands on Khandar's. I have a few of those stashed. +100, I know for sure.

BTW, how you like that Reflect Chance? You are soon to be Immortal!

I remain, :dntknw:

I have some Denderans 135, 150: gloves, arms, chest, ?

Hopefully I can pass them on to you in game sometime in the upcoming week(s)

Edited by claudius

Thank u very much guys! I'll try to get as many denderans as I can so u have more free space in your chests :(

@ DB yep, level 97 is a bit low :whip: thanks anyway

@ Etherian: We have to play together one day, but I have to reach your level first ^^

I'll try to get as many denderans as I can so u have more free space in your chests :)

Chest is wide open for ya. Shoot me a PM when ready. I'll get the Denderans and Khandar's.

I remain, :cry:

EDIT: 135 set near completion. Only 1 item left, boots. When your ready for this set. I have located in [1] of my unique mules, level 13X & 135 Khandar's.

Edited by Etherian
I'll try to get as many denderans as I can so u have more free space in your chests :(

Chest is wide open for ya. Shoot me a PM when ready. I'll get the Denderans and Khandar's.

I remain, :)

EDIT: 135 set near completion. Only 1 item left, boots. When your ready for this set. I have located in [1] of my unique mules, level 13X & 135 Khandar's.

Thank you very much mate. It's very kind of you. Unfortunately I'm a bit flooded with homework today... I'll get them as soon as I can. Thx again :)