Bargaining Mastery quest rewards

Dobster

Do you mean you can't talk to the Sloeford guy to complete the quest? That's weird...

I don't remember this happening when I was playing... With so many quests available, it's not supposed to auto-complete them when exiting the game :bye: If that was the case, we would have to do all the quests in one go :viking:

Do you mean you can't talk to the Sloeford guy to complete the quest? That's weird...

I don't remember this happening when I was playing... With so many quests available, it's not supposed to auto-complete them when exiting the game :bye: If that was the case, we would have to do all the quests in one go :viking:

Nah, I believe he means that upon completion of the quest and by quitting the game it saves his progress meaning he cannot reload before the save without possibly Alt-F4'ing to desktop.

Oh... :viking:

Simply copy-paste the save files to another folder, and then paste it from there into the ascaron folder every time you exit to main menu. You might also want to set the game to windowed mode with lowest graphic settings for test duration, it should cut the loading times and make it easier to alt-tab.