Help with my computer?

Mobghost

Guest gogoblender

heya!

mob I've split your post off from that other thead and seeded it on it's own as responses to your question would have put that other thread off topic.

And now...

Dom Dom Dom...that yo'uve got yer own thread....

How bout listing exactly teh kind of help your lookin for regarding yer sick comp?

Maybe someone in the community can help out if they can.

Cheers!

;)

gogo

Well its slow... well way slower, it was a very decent computer and now it takes 5 mins to load a page and always restarts itself and I need to fix it.. I know I can always REinstall windows(which I dont know how to do) but I have the program. So any tips?

Ankhanu' suggestions are spot on Mobghost. You should definitely do them as well as a virus check.

An important question to ask yourself is; Did you notice the change in speed suddenly or do you think it has gradually been slowing down over a long period of time?

If it was sudden then ask yourself; Was there something you changed/added to your sys not long before the change in speed?

If you give us your systems specs such as; Is it a P2 P3 P4 system? Size of hard drive? Processor speed? How much ram? Video card? Windows version?

Oh yah, and; Is it everything to do with your pc that is slow or is it just certain programs? Such as your browser?