Hey guys, I'm back.

I already made this topic 3 days ago on the DA forums.

The link above gives a little insight on how I'm currently faring, I could copy paste it all here but then people would probably click the link AND read this post and read everything twice :)

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you old DM guys are still playing, especially gogo! I miss you gogo <3. I already met a few of the "new" (They're probably around for a long time by now but I haven't met those in the "old" days) members such as loco and furian.

Do people like Penelope etc still play sacred 2, anti trust perhaps too?

I would definitely like to hook up with you guys for old times sake and RIP my characters over all the excitement. I'm already on character #3 and this is my third day playing since.... somewhere early 2009? (patch 2.43). I hope to hear back from some of you guys for sure, we got us some time to catch up.

Hey! mmm Xeneonic... We have already met right?^^ Glad to hear that you know some of the "big" guys over here. The friends of my friends are my friends too. Welcome back! :)

Xeneonic!

Welcome back friend! :) Where had you run off to gaming you ^^ We're all still here, but I've been stuck on wiki all day with the ding dang item mods on the armor pages ... need new eyeballs... got extra?

:)

gogo

On a sad note Lady Penelope passed away recently :(

http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=...t=lady+penelope

But a lot of us 'old timers' are still around

I was shocked after reading from you that she passed away recently. I think Schot's post pretty much hit the nail on the head with how I'm feeling about this.

People enter the community, some (Like me) take absence for a while after overplaying Sacred 2 only to come back after like an addiction that Sacred 2 is. Lady Penelope has been with us since Sacred 1 and basically is one of the important foundations the community has grown from. I never would have thought, you know, for someone to pass away in the community.

In truth the most shocking of this news is that I never really imagined that anyone from our vast community would leave. I guess all the gaming I've done has given me a sort of Never never land illusion within the Sacred community. That everyone will be here forever to play.

Literally taking the words out of my mouth.

She was a wonderful person of the community, and that while we didn't even get to meet the "IRL" Penelope.

I honestly think (If this wasn't suggested before) we should try to get Deepsilver have an area dedicated to Penelope in Sacred 3. If anyone is deserving of remembrance of anything Sacred, it would definitely be her.

Welcome back :)

I'm no longer playing, but I'm still around because the community is nice. Sadly, not everyone made it this far :sigh:

How come you're not playing, just lost interest? Tried Ice and Blood and still lost interest?