Closed Net Servers Bugged?

I have just lost two of my mounts with my TG, the same thing happened twice where all enemies suddenly started healing themself, and then out of nowhere I'm 1 shotted.

Anyone else noticed some weird behaviour while playing online?

I've had that happen a few times...basically means you and/or the server is lagging badly. Easy way to tell if you're lagging is to walk a short distance. If you stop but your legs keep moving, get out of the server if you're in a big fight.

You may be right, but I didn't see any signs of lag, neither before my mount died nor after when I ran off.

When I usually get my lag spikes it takes ages before it starts responding again, here it took 2-3 seconds from when I entered a fight till I was 1 shotted.

it's almost like the server stops updating.....I don't get lag spikes or notice any slow down....and just as you said, enemies start healing themselves....that or you can't enter/exit caves...once I see I got "Happy Feet" I'm out of the server before everything updates at once and I get all the attacks from the last few minutes all at one time.

Happy Feet, very good analogy. I use this test often to make sure all is well.

Sorry Spunky I have never had your same issue before. Hard to imagine it could be a new bug. But like knuckles is saying there could be hardware connection issues.

Hmm, have had plenty of the enemy healing themself before, and it have all worked out nicely afterwards with no massive damage taken or anything severe, but today I was creamed at once when they started healing.

Weird stuff, might give the game another break, too bad though since I just had started playing again :sigh:

Last days servers was not stable at all, we got a lot of issues, come back to desktop service was enabled. Yesterday DS worked on the servers and now it should work properly.

Maybe it's just a residual lag. :)

Heya,

have noticed that too Spunky, but I agree that it is probably residual lag issues. It has been getting better after the weekend.

I always look for Happy Feet too Knuckles :D

Greetz

I hope the buggy servers this week didn't kill your enthusiasm to play again Spunky . Would be really cool to hang with you again in the servers. :pirate::viking::ninja::mafia:

->>> :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Stay with us Spunky! :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's the server or not but I always have happy feet. The second I let go of the "w" button I still run a little bit but when engaged in battle all my cd's are fine.

Mort :paladin: