Where To Find A Shuriken That Gives Me Leech Life%? (Level 19)

Heyyyy im a newbie at all this forum stuff XD

so about life leech%

where the hell could I find a shuriken that gives me leech life%?(level 19)

I've tried looking on my level 47 build which has 69 bargaining and I can't find one anywhere

im currently on silver difficulty and building a seraphim class which has rapid attack speed and I need a shuriken(leech life%) to be able to handle boss's everything else im one shotting bosses just take FOREVER.

if anyone could help add my gamertag (II GoNk II)

or message me back to this

The lowest level one I have seen was a level 12 shuriken. You're shopping toon will be able to find them, maybe try increasing your bargaining level or it will take a while to find one. Also, your low level toon will not be able to use the shuriken until its level is closer to the level of the item,

The lowest level one I have seen was a level 12 shuriken. You're shopping toon will be able to find them, maybe try increasing your bargaining level or it will take a while to find one. Also, your low level toon will not be able to use the shuriken until its level is closer to the level of the item,

what if I get bargaining as my 6th skill? with my seraphim(level 19)

and continuously chuck points into it would that help?

or would that make me not as strong, or not have good enough defense?

I'm pretty new to sacred 2 btw

I have builds that are;

dryad 47

shadow warrior 34

seraphim 19

high elf 9 < lol

as leech life is pretty much the whole of my build once it gets going it'll be great ;D

I am not sure if XBOX and PS3 versions are exactly the same but I recently found out that life leech doesn't work as it's supposed to on the PS3. I have the full Detheya's set which gives 3.9% life leech and I am getting health recovery from the life leech but not the actual damage. For example, when I fight the Grunwald dragon and he hits me for 8000 damage I get my health replenished almost instantly yet the additional damage he takes is 10 or 11 when it should be 10000 or 110000.

My advice for dryad would be to get Detheya's set for life leech but use a blowpipe instead of a shuriken. I've never seen a shuriken outperform a blowpipe if they are the same level.

I have builds that are;

dryad 47

shadow warrior 34

seraphim 19

high elf 9 < lol

as leech life is pretty much the whole of my build once it gets going it'll be great ;D

4 things to consider...

1.) You're playing silver.

2.) MOST items in Silver with LL is going to be of the fixed variety - I.e. Life Leeched per hit +14

3.) LL % - as in life leeched per hit 1.2% - is the variety you're going to want and ANY item in Silver with %LL is going to be very difficult to find - even with a shopper who's past mastery. LL% is actually fairly weak in the lower levels mainly because the enemies you face - even bosses - aren't all that particularly strong. When you get to Gold and beyond, the baddies have a MUCH higher number of hit points than on Bronze or Silver - and THEN that 1.2% or 2.0% LL begins to make sense.

4.) Taking Bargaining as your 6th skill - It may be a bit late in the game if you want it to be effective. Even with the highest level of relics you can find in Silver, the most you're likely to boost Bargaining is maybe 18 - 20 points. (3 x 5 points for level 60 or so relics which you won't be able to use unless you've got armor lore cranked WAY up at level 18 which isn't likely + bargaining/general skills amulets/rings).

Also, don't forget - but Shadow Warriors are pretty useless in this endeavor as the SW can't do Bargaining.

Now then, if you want LL - and are fine with LL +x - there are things you CAN do. You'll need to get some Inquisitor (Nefarious Netherworld) or Dryad (Cabalistic Voodoo) runes (both have Life Leech +x as a secondary effect) and you're going to want to socket them into your armor with the help of a blacksmith. Have PLENTY of sockets in your armor. The more you can socket, the higher LL will be.

One final note - By socketing LL +x runes into your armor, ANY weapon you happen to be using WILL have LL - even if the weapon doesn't have it.

Edited by wolfie2kX

I am not sure if XBOX and PS3 versions are exactly the same but I recently found out that life leech doesn't work as it's supposed to on the PS3. I have the full Detheya's set which gives 3.9% life leech and I am getting health recovery from the life leech but not the actual damage. For example, when I fight the Grunwald dragon and he hits me for 8000 damage I get my health replenished almost instantly yet the additional damage he takes is 10 or 11 when it should be 10000 or 110000.

My advice for dryad would be to get Detheya's set for life leech but use a blowpipe instead of a shuriken. I've never seen a shuriken outperform a blowpipe if they are the same level.

Thanks for your advice on the dryad :D

I'm using seraphim...:/

I watched a video and the additional damage was insane, maybe it's a bug or something? it was hitting like 700-1000's normal hit with shuriken and then dealing about 20,000-30,000 with additional damage.

^^ and that was a seraphim, I was thinking of using the same sorta build as it seems indestructable. :D

I have builds that are;

dryad 47

shadow warrior 34

seraphim 19

high elf 9 < lol

4 things to consider...

2.) MOST items in Silver with LL is going to be of the fixed variety - I.e. Life Leeched per hit +14

3.) LL % - as in life leeched per hit 1.2% - is the variety you're going to want and ANY item in Silver with %LL is going to be very difficult to find - even with a shopper who's past mastery. LL% is actually fairly weak in the lower levels mainly because the enemies you face - even bosses - aren't all that particularly strong. When you get to Gold and beyond, the baddies have a MUCH higher number of hit points than on Bronze or Silver - and THEN that 1.2% or 2.0% LL begins to make sense.

4.) Taking Bargaining as your 6th skill - It may be a bit late in the game if you want it to be effective. Even with the highest level of relics you can find in Silver, the most you're likely to boost Bargaining is maybe 18 - 20 points. (3 x 5 points for level 60 or so relics which you won't be able to use unless you've got armor lore cranked WAY up at level 18 which isn't likely + bargaining/general skills amulets/rings).

Also, don't forget - but Shadow Warriors are pretty useless in this endeavor as the SW can't do Bargaining.

Now then, if you want LL - and are fine with LL +x - there are things you CAN do. You'll need to get some Inquisitor (Nefarious Netherworld) or Dryad (Cabalistic Voodoo) runes (both have Life Leech +x as a secondary effect) and you're going to want to socket them into your armor with the help of a blacksmith. Have PLENTY of sockets in your armor. The more you can socket, the higher LL will be.

One final note - By socketing LL +x runes into your armor, ANY weapon you happen to be using WILL have LL - even if the weapon doesn't have it.

hey thanks for this advice, I would've still been trying to find a LL% item even in silver,

so I must finish silver and get on with gold :D to hopefully find some LL% items thankyou

but how could I beat boss's as they take forever

I killed griffin on bronze in about 8hits

but silver it takes like 10minutes to beat him :S

If you are using a ranged seraphim, then try a BFG build. I just started one and it is very powerful at the early levels. Another nice ranged char is the shadow warrior with an energy weapon and frenzied rampage CA. If you get a high attack speed and very low regen time, it looks like he is firing a machine gun.

If you are using a ranged seraphim, then try a BFG build. I just started one and it is very powerful at the early levels. Another nice ranged char is the shadow warrior with an energy weapon and frenzied rampage CA. If you get a high attack speed and very low regen time, it looks like he is firing a machine gun.

hahah awesome I've seen the BFG as my freind has a build of it, it's sososososo powerful!

I may give the machine gunner SW a go, sounds fun

how does it cope on boss's?

I'm pretty sure I found a LL% shuriken in silver as a random drop (no EP).

I've read that on the consoles, the points shown on the screen are not correct, and are off by several decimal places.

I've read that on the consoles, the points shown on the screen are not correct, and are off by several decimal places.

ahhh sweet, I'm just going to continue playing my seraphim as I am currently 1 shotting every mob

but when it comes to boss's im probably going to use the BFG until I get a LL%

and choose bargaining as my next skill(level 25) plunge some points into that...and see how I get on :D

hahah awesome I've seen the BFG as my freind has a build of it, it's sososososo powerful!

The SW does very well on bosses, he is actually my only char that has never died and has never been close to dying. He is on dryad island on gold right now and has over 80% survival bonus. I can post the skills I chose later if you want them.

The SW does very well on bosses, he is actually my only char that has never died and has never been close to dying. He is on dryad island on gold right now and has over 80% survival bonus. I can post the skills I chose later if you want them.

yeah, if you don't mind :D

is this the shadow warrior with the energy gun:)

ahhh sweet, I'm just going to continue playing my seraphim as I am currently 1 shotting every mob

and choose bargaining as my next skill(level 25) plunge some points into that...and see how I get on :D

Side note on BFG... LL Socketed in the armor will effect BFG as well. BFG, while it's a buff, it's also a WEAPON.

Here is what I did for my ranged SW:

Skills:

1. Malevolent champion focus (keep at char level, mastery by level 75)

2. Death warrior focus (enough points for 6 mod points, keep in mind you get mod points for this from Tactics Lore as well)

3. Concentration (1 point only)

4. Tactics lore (5 points to open up ranged weapons, add more points later)

5. Ranged weapons (keep at char level, mastery by level 75)

6. Armor Lore (put points into this when you start finding armors that are too high for you to wear)

7. Constitution (keep at char level, mastery by level 75)

8. Toughness

9. Combat discipline

10. Optional (I am going to pick speed lore)

I would advise against picking combat reflexes since one of your buffs will be reflecting damage and if you avoid getting hit then no damage gets reflected.

Buffs:

1. Grim resilience (read as many runes as you want, but keep regen rate for frenzied rampage less than 3 sec)

- Rejuvenation (increase hitpoint regeneration rate)

- Discipline (reduces regeneration penalty from GR)

- Safeguard (increase physical resistance)

2. Reflective emanation (read as many runes as you want, but keep regen rate for frenzied rampage less than 3 sec)

- Backlash (reflect ranged attacks)

- Antimagic (reflect spells)

- Riposte (chance to increase reflected damage)

Combat arts:

1. Frenzied rampage - main CA for this build, read only 1 rune

- Double attack (chance to strike twice with one hit)

- Double strike (increases chance of double attack)

- Envenom (adds poison damage)

2. Demonic blow - either read 1 rune or many and use against bosses for huge damage with one hit

- Wounding - chance to cause an open wound

- Poisoning - adds poison damage

- Trauma - chance to cause a severe wound

Weapons/Armor:

Use any energy weapon that you want and any armor that you like. The only thing to pay attention to is CA regen times and attack rating. I usually use either rings or armor that has "Regeneration per hit" and make sure the attack rating is high enough that the attacks don't miss too often.

Edited by vaskov17

Side note on BFG... LL Socketed in the armor will effect BFG as well. BFG, while it's a buff, it's also a WEAPON.

yeah I won't be using BFG once I have LL%

I just need something in the meantime to get me past the boss's in silver and into gold

my shurikens great for mobs(1hit kill)

but when it comes to boss's (takes about 10mins)

so therefore I was going to use BFG on the boss's until I get any type of LL% then just use my shuriken as ill be dealing high'ish damage and leeching health back so it shouldn't be a problem

(I think lol)

Here is what I did for my ranged SW:

Skills:

1. Malevolent champion focus (keep at char level, mastery by level 75)

2. Death warrior focus (enough points for 6 mod points, keep in mind you get mod points for this from Tactics Lore as well)

3. Concentration (1 point only)

4. Ranged weapons (keep at char level, mastery by level 75)

5. Armor Lore (put points into this when you start finding armors that are too high for you to wear)

6. Constitution (keep at char level, mastery by level 75)

7. Tactics lore

8. Toughness

9. Combat discipline

10. Optional (I am going to pick speed lore)

I would advise against picking combat reflexes since one of your buffs will be reflecting damage and if you avoid getting hit then no damage gets reflected.

Buffs:

1. Grim resilience (read as many runes as you want, but keep regen rate for frenzied rampage less than 3 sec)

- Rejuvenation (increase hitpoint regeneration rate)

- Discipline (reduces regeneration penalty from GR)

- Safeguard (increase physical resistance)

2. Reflective emanation (read as many runes as you want, but keep regen rate for frenzied rampage less than 3 sec)

- Backlash (reflect ranged attacks)

- Antimagic (reflect spells)

- Riposte (chance to increase reflected damage)

Combat arts:

1. Frenzied rampage - main CA for this build, read only 1 rune

- Double attack (chance to strike twice with one hit)

- Double strike (increases chance of double attack)

- Envenom (adds poison damage)

2. Demonic blow - either read 1 rune or many and use against bosses for huge damage with one hit

- Wounding - chance to cause an open wound

- Poisoning - adds poison damage

- Trauma - chance to cause a severe wound

Weapons/Armor:

Use any energy weapon that you want and any armor that you like. The only thing to pay attention to is CA regen times and attack rating. I usually use either rings or armor that has "Regeneration per hit" and make sure the attack rating is high enough that the attacks don't miss too often.

thanks, I'll get cracking on with this build tommorrow maybe :D

much appreciated I'll let you know how I get on with it

hahah I'm a newbb

Firstly, %LL is as easy (or as difficult to find) in any difficulty, silver or higher. Most items with lifeleech will have the fixed stuff, regardless of anything. Only your level of bargaining will effect how easy it is to find. Higher difficulty simply means greater values.

To Gonk, things arent quite as bad as wolfie may have made them appear. %Lifelecch is at worst as good as as much fixed lifeleech as you can socket against bosses, even in lower difficulties, so If you do pick bargaining as your 6th skill, dump a few points in it and you will be able to raise it enought with gear that you can find a shuriken with it on. Lower character levels means less points are needed in bargaining for its maximum effect. So yeah, if you manage to get a shuriken with %LL, dont worry about the fixed LL, save the sockets for stuff that will be of more use. And you will find that the bosses will be much easier.

Thats correct, its off by 1000 I believe, so 1 should be 1000, 20 = 10000.

Edited by Dragon Brother

okay so I've found a shuriken LL +1.2% and im level 40

I went to try it out on boss's and im getting no additional damage :|

please help :D

Cool deal!

Hmm.. Are you seeing little orange streaks heading back your way when you hit a target with it? If so, then you are getting something out of it.

Those orange arcs indicate you're leeching the target's life points. Blue streaks indicate Regeneration Per Hit.

Cool deal!

Hmm.. Are you seeing little orange streaks heading back your way when you hit a target with it? If so, then you are getting something out of it.

Those orange arcs indicate you're leeching the target's life points. Blue streaks indicate Regeneration Per Hit.

yeah im seeing them little orange streaks :D

but I was wondering don't you normally do 'additonal damage' when you use LL% weapons?

if so I'm not getting any additional damage for some reason..

about to complete silver campaign and get onto gold tonight though :D

Cool deal!

Blue streaks? I've never seen any blue streaks.

Cool deal!

but I was wondering don't you normally do 'additonal damage' when you use LL% weapons?

Then I'd be guessing you ARE getting the life leech thing - though it may not be showing the "Additional Damage xx" message. You should, but on occasion, during the heat of battle - especially if you've got more than one baddy coming at you, it can get lost in the shuffle. I've seen that much on the PC. Can't say for sure on either console as I don't have one and I'm not familiar with the quirks of it all.

Blue streaks indicate Regeneration Per Hit.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I read somewhere that RpH was bugged prior to Ice and Blood, that's including on consoles. I may be wrong about that.

You can give it a try - you'll need a ring or amulet socketed in either a ring/amulet slot or forged into armor - that has the words "Regeneration per hit: xx%" on it. I think some armor may also have that as a built in modifier as well.

In short, what it does - every time you blast/hit/slice/dice an enemy with a weapon, your combat art gets a slight regeneration boost. On lower levels it's usually not a big boost. It's anywhere from 0.1 to about 1.1% depending on your level and what goodies are available - and it does stack with other RpH gear.

Cool deal!

Then I'd be guessing you ARE getting the life leech thing - though it may not be showing the "Additional Damage xx" message. You should, but on occasion, during the heat of battle - especially if you've got more than one baddy coming at you, it can get lost in the shuffle. I've seen that much on the PC. Can't say for sure on either console as I don't have one and I'm not familiar with the quirks of it all.

Blue streaks indicate Regeneration Per Hit.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I read somewhere that RpH was bugged prior to Ice and Blood, that's including on consoles. I may be wrong about that.

You can give it a try - you'll need a ring or amulet socketed in either a ring/amulet slot or forged into armor - that has the words "Regeneration per hit: xx%" on it. I think some armor may also have that as a built in modifier as well.

In short, what it does - every time you blast/hit/slice/dice an enemy with a weapon, your combat art gets a slight regeneration boost. On lower levels it's usually not a big boost. It's anywhere from 0.1 to about 1.1% depending on your level and what goodies are available - and it does stack with other RpH gear.

Regen per hit works on consoles from what I recall, but the blue streaks where added in Ice and blood.

Gonk, Is your game patched at all? The additional damage text was added in one of the patches I believe. You will however be leeching, the bosses health will be going down in chunks or in much faster smooth flows than you were seeing before using the shuriken.