How To Get To Niobium With A Shopper Help

I'm currently on silver campaign, didn't realise you could start on silver straight away -____-

so I've already completed bronze with another char

now I've read up and wanted to make a shopper level 15( to get me some LL% shurikens for my seraphim, and some nice jewelery)

what's the fastest way for me to get to niob difficulty?

so I can slam my shopper in there and then ill be happy :D

(assuming in niob you get better offers in the shop then you do in silver, gold and plat?)

thanks guys

There's a glitch on the console where I could get you on Niob at your current level! What you do is if I had a character that low on Niob (with same campaign alignment: Light or Dark), I'd host a campaign game on Niob and you'd join, Activate a Quest then a Monolith then save and quit out! After that, with that character you joined with, you just hit continue in the main menu and you're on Niob! Note that when you do this you're stuck hitting continue unless you want to lose it and then also, "Continue" is just offline single player!

There's a glitch on the console where I could get you on Niob at your current level! What you do is if I had a character that low on Niob (with same campaign alignment: Light or Dark), I'd host a campaign game on Niob and you'd join, Activate a Quest then a Monolith then save and quit out! After that, with that character you joined with, you just hit continue in the main menu and you're on Niob! Note that when you do this you're stuck hitting continue unless you want to lose it and then also, "Continue" is just offline single player!

haha awesome!

I've just finished my light campaign with my range seraphim without dying

now I just need a celestial set with her and I'll be happy ;D

I got My 55 Ice Elf to Niob at about 55, lots of all skills, lots of shopping and lots of run speed to run past stuff in Platinum. If you have trouble with any particular boss you can start a low level dryad with tangled vines, load in a dummy player 2 and just root the boss repeatedly while your main does damage.