The Lobby - Sacred 2 Channel Won't Connect

ok I was thrown a curve ball today. At first I had problems when I first installed sacred 2 (uk ice and blood version) than it was fixxed. Now I have another problem. The past few days playing sacred 2 non stop on closed net had no problems. Farming the white griffin boss on a free server and leaving than rejoining every 5 min for hrs had no problems. But now I get to the lobby and the channel wont connect. Sometimes I'm just looking on the fourms and my character is just standing their and I lose connection. Not sure why it's doing this. At first the lobby and channel would load in seconds now its like pulling teeth any ideas? I dont have any ports open on my router for sacred 2 maybe thats it I dunno. Again comming to you sacred 2 guru's for help :bow:

Thanks again

Mort :paladin:

ok I was thrown a curve ball today. At first I had problems when I first installed sacred 2 (uk ice and blood version) than it was fixxed. Now I have another problem. The past few days playing sacred 2 non stop on closed net had no problems. Farming the white griffin boss on a free server and leaving than rejoining every 5 min for hrs had no problems. But now I get to the lobby and the channel wont connect. Sometimes I'm just looking on the fourms and my character is just standing their and I lose connection. Not sure why it's doing this. At first the lobby and channel would load in seconds now its like pulling teeth any ideas? I dont have any ports open on my router for sacred 2 maybe thats it I dunno. Again comming to you sacred 2 guru's for help :bow:

Thanks again

Mort :paladin:

Think I fixed it I opened port 6800 on my router and tested it out so far so good nice to have a fully operational game :yay:

That Channels problem makes me bonkers sometimes. There were days when I would never be able to connect to lobby chat and therefore was not able to send whispers to friends. Bonkers I tell yah. Bonkers! ab0782495fe9a81e7b76ae75d49ae7bf.gif

Gratz on solving your problem though. I hope it holds out!