Purchased sacred 2 today! :D

Joe, yay and a big welcome! There's actually a group of Console Xpats that play with us here regularly on the PC, and now that you have the EU version, you can access HC or... dom dom dom ... CM Patch... and go for the wicked legendary lightsaber.

A whole galaxy of goodies await you, paduane... welcome to this world!

:)

gogo

Depends on your PC specs, if you think your PC can handle such high graphics go ahead. There's not that much of a difference though, it's only really noticeable on a big full HD screen.

Patches can be found here: http://update.sacred2.com/

PC feels so much better then console, easier to control and more organized. It also looks better :whistle:

Depends on your PC specs, if you think your PC can handle such high graphics go ahead. There's not that much of a difference though, it's only really noticeable on a big full HD screen.

Patches can be found here: http://update.sacred2.com/

PC feels so much better then console, easier to control and more organized. It also looks better :whistle:

Looks better, no..(although I don't play in full HD~) Easier to control... no :P atleast not in my opinion. What I think is annoying on PC is how hard it is to hit monsters, sometimes I just run around it instead of hitting it. :P

And theres a bigger inventory on console

Although for some reason, its more enjoyable on PC, not sure why.

Good choice on getting it for PC though. Hope you didn't go for the Ice & Blood expansion cus I need someone to play with :)

Release UK 2.11.2 → Update 2.40

Release International 2.0.2 → Update 2.40

Update 2.40 → Update 2.43

Click those after clicking the English flag ;)

You can only make the text larger by turning your resolution down, I think.

@Popcicle

Well the console versions only run 720p versions of the games, or upscaled to 1080p. They also have a lot of tuned down settings because the consoles can't handle them ^^. On PC I'm using full 1080p and everything on max.. There's your difference :thumbsup:

no I don't have ice and blood expansion yet..

im wandering what patches would I install? :\

and how would I make the ingame text larger?

thanks, sorry for being a nub :P

Goodie :P PM me when you're gonna play (other than today) and we'll get our gamefaces on :viking:

@Popcicle

Well the console versions only run 720p versions of the games, or upscaled to 1080p. They also have a lot of tuned down settings because the consoles can't handle them ^^. On PC I'm using full 1080p and everything on max.. There's your difference :thumbsup:

Don't have to hit me so hard in the sack.. naw just kidding, didn't read your whole post, when I did I kinda wanted to take back my graphics statement :P but still like the console version better in many ways :)

EURGHHH what?

just downloaded the first patch, the 'Release UK 2.11.2' and it says

'Sacred 2-Fallen Angel could not be located on your system.Re-install Sacred 2-Fallen Angel and then run this patch again..

:|

WHY?