Two Worlds II

Hey guys.

Clan DA has started a guild in the game Two Worlds II

For members of DM that may not know it, Clan DA is like a brother/sister clan to DM. We have members that frequent both forums and many of us have known each other since the early days of Sacred 1.

Any member of DM is more than welcome to join us in Two Worlds II. We currently prefer to use Skype to chat ingame as it the easiest way to check when someone is online from the clan. Unfortunately the game itself isn't very user friendly atm when it comes to seeing who is online.

The game is currently available at Gamersgate for US$50.

If you are interested in joining us for a game just pop over to our Two Worlds II thread and say hi. :bye:

Stubbie, thanks for posting this info, gaming news goodies ^^ Thanks Stubbie for explaining our special relationship with DA... sister/brother site to FDM!

:hugs:

I have a question...is this the game that Caroline Hacker was manager for? I'd remembered that she was involved in another company's launch and was related to a kind of twin/worlds concept?

:)

gogo

I have a question...is this the game that Caroline Hacker was manager for? I'd remembered that she was involved in another company's launch and was related to a kind of twin/worlds concept?

:)

gogo

No mate.

Carolyn/DaGirl now lives here :- Twinity

Steve. :)

Currently 12 (DA)´s roaming in 2W2.

Having funn, mostly on garunga 5.

But if too crowded we got a alternate clan room we use, I wont post nr ... since that might be crowded if I post where.

...But if too crowded we got a alternate clan room we use, I wont post nr ... since that might be crowded if I post where.

For those thats interested the alternate nr. is in our members forum (DA).

We had a cool weekend with 5-8 (DA) ingame all time.

Havent had this much funn since sacred days.

No problem D-mol, :)

And I have to openhearted agree, this game is actually pretty fun.

And now that I have time to do more than check my e-mail before I have to run off to work again, thanks to my doctor. I'll most likely be living in those servers for a few days

.. and it's on PS3 :wow: I see it also has crafting in there, which seems to be the new trend for rpgs. Can one of you perhaps give us a little mini review to give us a better understanding of character creation and crafting?

Quote dags:

Clan DA now has a group of members who have formed a Clan DA Guild in Two Worlds 2.

The game itself is a cross between Guild Wars and Sacred. You have the ability to roam at will or to do quests and follow the storey line. Levelling is relatively easy in the early stages, but as in Sacred it gets harder as you go.

You can play this game solo, but it has the engineering for multi player. As a player who is used to mouse only games I found that 2W2 is pretty easy on the key board. So please ladies and gentlemen give it a go, it may just be what we have been looking for.

At this time we are advised that content will grow as the game is released all over the world. The game can be downloaded for $50 at the moment, but will cost $100 when the full release is made in the US and Australia.

You can find the game here:

https://secure.zuxxez.com/shop_new/

Edited by D-molisher

Peeps if you want a really great graphical experience with the freedom to wander that we had in Sacred 1, then 2 Worlds 2 is one you should try. Crafting spells or hack and slash, there is something for every type of player. Multi player is great for levelling. Building and maintaining a village that produces the type of goods you want is great fun, or you can build a village purely to make money. The game at the moment could easily be called a Beta, but the content is so good that the future of the game is assured. This game is the closest that I have found that brings players together like Sacred 1 did.

The game at the moment could easily be called a Beta, but the content is so good that the future of the game is assured.

It's already been released on consoles, so could we expect a ton of DLC\Patches right from the starting blocks? Or is the game as it is on the shelves a complete and full experience?

We are playing in what I would call final beta, while they work on fixing last bugs.

Before PC releace, like the memory-leak bug.

So we need remember to close & restart game after grinding for 3 hours or so.

But its a awesome game, I keep getting disturbed in lvlíng.

Like mad scientist making new spells, crafting better looking gear, hoarding crystals, and selling loot in my city - making more money to shop for.

Currently level 115 ish in around 4 weeks.

Link for DA 2W2 forum:

http://clan-da.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Edited by D-molisher

We are playing in what I would call final beta, while they work on fixing last bugs.

Before PC releace, like the memory-leak bug.

So we need remember to close & restart game after grinding for 3 hours or so.

But its a awesome game, I keep getting disturbed in lvlíng.

Like mad scientist making new spells, crafting better looking gear, hoarding crystals, and selling loot in my city - making more money to shop for.

Currently level 115 ish in around 4 weeks.

Link for DA 2W2 forum:

http://clan-da.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Hi my old DARK friends.

We are having a blast in TW2

Feel free to join us.

The Game may not be the answer to all of our MP fun but it makes for a heck of a time filler, lol

Greets Gogo and Schot :)

Edited by Jetcutter

Heya,

should arrive by tomorrow, will see what this is like.

Greetz

OKi find us in server 5 or ... 69.

I will be online in a few hours, first I go bank to get spanked or some. Gah see you later mate.

HAHAHAH

Good one gogo & Scleameth.

The bank that loaned me 1 million euro for buying part off family business & a house.

They wanted me to pay more, but somehow theres a thing like a crisis & it influence construction business - so I cant.

They had to accept that. ( Greedy buggers )

Edited by D-molisher

we are having 2 clan funn & german friends.

So far a little drunk & level 125, having loads off funn.

Put passed level 100 on his caster, really cool.

I hope to find you tomorrow m8.

Edited by D-molisher