Artamark's Refuge Bug

rnarchlord

Every time my seraphim enters the tomb in Artamark's refuge almost everything ceases to move. She cannot walk around the inside of the tomb or open any chests, urns, gates or the sarcophagus. I can use Assailing Assault with the Ctrl key to move her from zombie to zombie to kill them but the zombies just remain stationary and do not fight back. I can't exit the tomb without saving and exiting the game. Anyone else run into this problem?

Every time my seraphim enters the tomb in Artamark's refuge almost everything ceases to move. She cannot walk around the inside of the tomb or open any chests, urns, gates or the sarcophagus. I can use Assailing Assault with the Ctrl key to move her from zombie to zombie to kill them but the zombies just remain stationary and do not fight back. I can't exit the tomb without saving and exiting the game. Anyone else run into this problem?

It's Arkenmark, not Artamark's Refuge. Everyone seems to get it wrong. Could be it's proximity to Artamark's Gate and Splinters...

Secondly, it does appear to be a known issue.

Third, there appears to be a fix - the CM Patch. It was fixed as of patch 0090. It's listed in the changelog on the previous link. Unfortunately, it only works for local, LAN, and OpenNet games. ClosedNet users are out of luck.

Edited: Tone please - gogoblender

It's Arkenmark, not Artamark's Refuge. Everyone seems to get it wrong. Could be it's proximity to Artamark's Gate and Splinters...

Secondly, it does appear to be a known issue.

Third, there appears to be a fix - the CM Patch. It was fixed as of patch 0090. It's listed in the changelog on the previous link. Unfortunately, it only works for local, LAN, and OpenNet games. ClosedNet users are out of luck.

Welllllll the Sacred Wiki map has it as Artemark's Refuge and that is where I got the name as I was not in the game at the time. Guess even the greats are not immune to misnomers.:Just_Cuz_21:

Always a chance it's a downloaded map in which case I haven't updated it. Eh heh... None the less very true rnarchlord. I'm not immune! :D Wolfie can attest to that.

Always a chance it's a downloaded map in which case I haven't updated it. Eh heh... None the less very true rnarchlord. I'm not immune! :D Wolfie can attest to that.

Nor am I.. I've accidentally mislead Schot onto a wild goose chase at least once.