Are there really green items in sacred 2.

I have the hardest time understanding how to get a complete set I mean I have items that are the same use the same names but they are like either blue white or gold I have never seen any green items in the game I don't even believe that they exist. Anyway most my matching items or armor are not the same color I have matching items that are white blue and gold they go together I think but aren't of the same color or not all the items are magical. Does it matter if they are the same color in a set to be a set. I just would like to know more about how you get a complete set to unlock the achievement and just to collect the sets. Are there really green items in sacred 2.

Hey Vampir.

Quick question? What version are you playing? I believe the original release 2.02 had a problem dropping unique/set items. if you are playing Sacred 2 Fallen Angel then patch to 2.40-2.43 for best game-play. on Ice and Blood the most recent is 2.65.2

It you have patched to at least 2.40, you will find that most sets drop from Bosses and champions. they will start at around level 15 and come in 15 level increments. the are also some off aspect sets that start at level 20 etc..

Hope this helps

There is one more way to get the set items - do the quests. The more you accomplish, the higher possibility of getting a set item for the quest completion you would have. When you have many quests completed, you can get a set item as a reward quite frequently. Also, the difficult quests (4-5 stars) are frequently rewarded with the green items.

Nope, I hadn't looked at the wiki and I guess I have been keeping or collecting the wrong stuff. I am playing fallen angel with the latest patch 2.43, but hadn't really thought about getting sets before now. I don't really get what farming is either I assume though that you can go back and kill the same guardians again in an attempt to collect the items or get the other parts of a set. All while keeping your char from leveling up or something. I don't know I never took playing sacred 2 serous when I played it before, about a year ago and just started back. I had noticed that the game difficulty seems to shift after obtaining to level 15 or well things just seem different. Thanks for the advice at least I know where to start looking for them and what to look for. Best Regards.

You needlv 15 to get them. For fallen angel doing quest and farming bosses - killing over and over( farming is a term used almost in every online game, pretty much rare to meet someone who doesnt know what it is). I am not really familiar with this on FA, I was just doing every quest and I I have completed all 3 aspect inqi sets but I had to reach chapter 7 to complete. IN Expansion Ice BLood farming sets is much easier I think. Just cursed forest over and over.