Hi.

My brother would like to see any TG sets (especially XTM-2174). That would be great to upload.

As for myself I am highly interested in getting some jewelery (ring or amulet) with Life Leech +% (something like Life Leech +0.5%). If someone has these ones (from lower level to higher ones) could you upload them?

Thanks in advance.

Joan

As per my reply to your other post, no %LL on jewelery. And in regards to the set items I'm sure they will be uploaded by wolfie at some point.

Yah... Just as soon as I get my system rebuilt... <sigh> Looks like the motherboard is toast. But at least I got a good solid 5 years out of it.

Yah... Just as soon as I get my system rebuilt... <sigh> Looks like the motherboard is toast. But at least I got a good solid 5 years out of it.

Wolfie, no! I hope you're able to get this going, and it won't cost too much

:blink:

gogo

I wonder if I should add a download of the weaponless build of my daughter to the Weaponmaster article or if it is enough that you can download an unskilled character and all the needed items.

I wonder if I should add a download of the weaponless build of my daughter to the Weaponmaster article

Yes, please do! We're looking to have a lot of different variations on content to offer the readers. We're hoping there is no limit to the creativity that players can use in putting together downloads for the community. I know that Schot is interested in shopping for and building specific and very special Item Modifier sets ^^

:)

gogo

Hey!

I was wondering if you could add the new multisocket CM110 patch sets ("of Mutation") for any and all classes, and maybe a Sand Eagle and Khral's Sceptre from level 200 :)

Thank you very much! :)

Edited by Quintus

Wolfie, no! I hope you're able to get this going, and it won't cost too much

:blink:

gogo

Well... Given my old motherboard didn't use the current crop of technologies, I'm looking at a minimum of a new motherboard, CPU and matching RAM. Cheap - it won't be. <sigh>

I hope that I will be able to add the Waffenmeisterin-build (weaponmaster) of a Kungfu dryad to downloads next week. I will search some other characters to add some juwelry into the chest: damage x-x/+x allSkills, damage x-x/+x% (physical) damage, nice death blow juwelry, ... So people can play around a bit with different combinations.

It doesn't matter which hero number I am choosing for a uploading the character?

It doesn't matter which hero number I am choosing for a uploading the character?

Not at all Chattius, In fact, if you have different variants, there is nothing stopping you from uploading all of them to offer the fans greatest choice.

When you create a download in our section it will also spawn a topic. You can write in a guide, summary , hints, anything. When you click submit, your download is uploaded, plus at the same time, it produces your topic in downloads forum for you or others to further comment upon. As well, as you are the submitter of your download, you can always update your download later or, or even add more separate files later.

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

hi all,

It´s great that all sets and the other stuff on all levels are downloadable here.

But it would be also nice chests to upload, which do not contain complete sets, for example, only from this set the helmet and the boots on level 80, from this set the trousers and the Girdle on Lev 39 et cetera....

It would be nice if somebody the parts, for example, from the Lordearon set (this I look urgently on Lev 30-50) that already be found,

to make downloadable here.

sorry for my bad english !

Greets,

Judaz