Element: 1

Available Levels: 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 180, 200

Variable Modifiers:

% Life Leech

Chance to halve regeneration time

Attack Speed

URL: Kaldur's Legacy

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

So, I know you have Ice and Blood, but this is under Fallen Angel Legendaries...so what version is the savefile good for?

PS. I appreciate the effort that went to creating all of these savefiles, but couldnt you have put more than one unique/legendary item in each savefile?

Edited by Dragon Brother

So, I know you have Ice and Blood, but this is under Fallen Angel Legendaries...so what version is the savefile good for?

PS. I appreciate the effort that went to creating all of these savefiles, but couldnt you have put more than one unique/legendary item in each savefile?

Actually... The file comes from a Fallen Angel save - so it should be good to go either way.

As far as inserting multiple items in each - Eh.. I didn't brew them up like that. I suppose I could - but given there are like 50+ weapons and lord knows how many shields, rings, ammys - and that's before we get into set items - the better question is WHICH items to include?

The way it's going to be set up - you pick and choose what you want. You might want one mix, but that might not accomodate someone else.

Each of these files contains multiple instances of the same weapon. Swords tend to be 1x3 or 1x4 in the inventory, but there are axes that are 2x3 or 2x4. The bigger items suck up quite a bit of space. So if I were to say, combine 2 or more items in one chest, space may be an issue. It's that or leave out half the weapons in a given set to accomodate the other weapon.

This way you can pick and choose what you want, and you'll have a full set of whatever that'll take you from Silver to Niobium. Yes, it's a PITA to swap out chest files, grab the item you want, swap in another, grab another item, then swap back your original saved chest. But then again, this way you get the broadest possible assortment of goodies.

And finally, there's the potential issue with me mucking about with moving things around possibly causing problems with the chests. As you mentioned I have Ice and Blood now - and should I start combining chests and the like, it may make it no longer compatible with Fallen Angel. And no, I'm not gonna uninstall/reinstall to make it work.

Loving the Downloads you've collected wolfie. I think I'll download this one. ^^

Cool.. Say, while you're in the downloads section - there's 3 more files waiting for approval. If ya could...

Haha, no prob. I just changed the link to the wiki within the Kaldur's Download page. I replaced the url using the S2_BBbutton.png way of linking to the wiki. What do you think?

Haha, no prob. I just changed the link to the wiki within the Kaldur's Download page. I replaced the url using the S2_BBbutton.png way of linking to the wiki. What do you think?

Eh.. I suppose it'll work - But this post was automatically generated after approval. I generally copy/paste the URL into the text file included in the ZIP file. I then copy/paste the entire text file into the body for the description. More work... :Just_Cuz_21: {Heavy sigh}

Wolfie, you are doing a lot of work with getting all these files out, your system you have set up is getting the downloads out well. Keep just copying pasting the urls if it saves you time, we can go in afterwards and switch them to prettier stuff to help you out.

I'll get a precise topic set up on this during the day as well to put some notice on the work being done here by you.

Thank you!

:)

gogo