Game of Thrones (Beware, may contain heart-breaking spoilers)

Katran

Gogo that video you embedded won't play here....the owner of video has disabled it from playing on any website other than Youtube

If you click the link, does it take you to youtube and play automatically?

Dang

:cry:

gogo

Wonder if it's on my end.....tried a few different videos of the same scene and I keep getting the notice.....anyone else having probs watching?

Yes, you got it!

for the link I posted btw it shows me this image when I attempt to click:

2gtvz11.jpg

but I can click the link in the image to play it on youtube and it takes me there

:)

gogo

Baelish single-handedly engineered the War of the Five Kings. There is no one responsible for more misery and death than he. He's hard to hate though. He's so brilliant, you're almost just in awe. He always has a backup scheme.

+1!!!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Baelish single-handedly engineered the War of the Five Kings. There is no one responsible for more misery and death than he. He's hard to hate though. He's so brilliant, you're almost just in awe. He always has a backup scheme.

He'll probably want to go on and marry Robin Arryn to Sansa. Since Robin is his puppet, the Vale is basically his. Then he'd have both the North and the Vale in his pocket. I doubt Sansa will be as easy to rein in as in the past though.

All very true.....but I need someone to hate :D

Gogo that video you embedded won't play here....the owner of video has disabled it from playing on any website other than Youtube

Click the youtube logo in the bottom right corner of the video player. Or right click the logo and open in a new tab.

Clicked link and was able to watch on Youtube....just never had that happen with any other Youtube vid embedded on FDM...when I looked for an alternative link for gogo's I kept getting same notice. So when none would play inside thread I began to wonder if something changed on my pc or with Youtube's permissions/settings

• Like! 1

We're almost there!

Anyone got a list of things they're expecting to happen in this last episode?

I'm filled with a kind of sullen rue over there being so few episodes... Veracious, I'm on the same page as you... if the series is so popular, why are we getting so little content?

:viking:

gogo

• Like! 1

In many seasons past episode 9 was the "big" episode and episode 10 often just did some housework tying up loose ends and of course setting up cliffhangers for the next season. I expect more of that this Sunday. Man hard to believe this season's almost over.

I hope the Mereen crew sets out for Westeros. I hope we see Bran and co. make it to the wall and start preparing. Otherwise, I feel like anything goes now, with the other plotlines. Who can guess? They scraped the last remnants of book material with this season (and changed it so much it doesn't really matter anyway), so your guess is as good as mine.

Even though I revile Cersei I do wish she'd just unleash FrankenMountain on the High Sparrow and all the Faith Militant, just for some action. Looks like the whole schism between Cersei and Jaime isn't going to happen, or will postponed at best. This was a big part of his redemption arc in the books, I wonder why they don't want it in the show?

Oh crap, I almost forgot: The Tower of Joy! Is Bran going to go back and finish that vision? Are we finally going to get confirmation of the R+L=J fan theory?

Woohoo Deanerys left Essos !

Seriously.....what an epsiode...Cersei has lost her mind...pretty much knew the wildfire was coming but didn't think it would kill certain people....And knew the prophecy about Cersei's kids but I never would have guessed that Tommen would go out that way...

And Arya....way to go girl...thought Walder Frey would outlive everyone....so a big thank you for taking care of that...

I could go on and on and on about this episode but have to work early and I'm sure we'll be talking about this for the first hour :)

• Like! 1

*hands at top of screen to not read posts... :D*

Gonna watch the episode tonight, was too last last night for me to watch it, can hardly wait!

:dance:

gogo

Brave man to click on this thread without being up to date :) Hurry up and watch it so we can talk about it gogo

• Like! 1

ah ha...I just did that now with your post...WHEW, you were just talking to me... lol and I Have to grin n bear it out this entire day at work waiting to come home...aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:oooo:

gogo

I thought I would give gogo-man a day to catch up with us...he does own the forum after all lol

I am wondering how Jon will finally found out his true parentage. The obvious way is Bran and Meera head down from the Wall and meet Jon at Winterfell. But nothing much will change just based on Bran's word. He is the 3-eyed Raven but I doubt anyone south of the wall has heard of that term.

Luckily there is someone who was at the Tower of Joy and as far as anyone knows is still alive. And just happens to be Meera's father, Howland Reed. There was a popular theory that the High Sparrow was Howland. I don't think he was and hope not for Jon's sake. Even though he is only a minor lord, I think his word will hold enough weight for people to believe.

So....why is Jon's heritage a big deal? For one...he has a better claim to the throne than Cersei (Daenerys has an even better claim as she is the daughter of Aegon while Jon is a grandson). Though Danerys is hurt by women typically being overlooked in the line of succession unless there is no other alternative. But both will have a legitimate claim and both a threat to Cersei. Plus when they find out about each other, they are natural allies. Also House Targaryen are known for marrying within the family. So Jon and Daenerys marriage seems probable. With Jon the personification of Ice and Daenerys fire....and the Book series called 'A Song of Ice and Fire', it makes too much sense

Jon has control of the north and with Dorne and House Tyrell siding with Daenerys, she has control of the south. The Lannisters control the middle but are running out of allies....the Tyrells are enemies now thanks to Cersei, the Boltons are gone, the Freys at best are inadequate and all other houses allied with them are minor. Not sure how King's Landing/Casterly Rock can withstand an assault from north and south.

There are a few loose ends....What will the Tully's do?...will the Vale conitinue to support Winterfell or will Littefinger withdraw once he realizes Sansa will not be his and his dreams of sitting on the Iron Throne may never happen.

Has Jamie finally had enough and will reject Cersei? Where will he go? Back to Casterly Rock or maybe rejoin with Brienne? Or will he kill Cersei himself. When Cersei has her future told by Maggie the Frog as a kid...all has come true except 2 things.

....And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you

Valonqar is Valyrian for 'little brother' which most assume to mean Tyrion. But it could also mean Jamie as he was born second.

Aye. Queen you shall be... until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear

Well she's the queen again...for awhile I thought this referred to Margery...now it must mean either Daenerys or Sansa...and maybe Arya...Seems Arya is making good on her death list and Cersei is on it.

What's left of House Baratheon? Were most of them wiped out during the battle between Stannis and Bolton? Sounds like the house is done and won't be a player in things to come.

How many Targaryens sympathizers are still out there? Sam's father, Randyll Tarly fought for the Targaryens

If Jon and Daenerys ally....how will he react to the Iron Islands and Theon in particular?

If they win the war, who sits on the Iron Throne? Or is that a minor point, since I think as soon as they win, the Night Walkers are coming down to say hello

K....enough of my thoughts/theories....got til April to talk about everything....gonna be a loooooong 9-10 months of waiting...Martin better get Book 6 out soon.

• Like! 1

Were my gf and I the only ones who gasped when he dove out the window sans parachute? Some people said they had no reaction and that shocks me. What do you think that stare between little finger and sansa means? Is anyone else happy the mountain has a gf? Lol. I'm also really surprised that Margery wasn't able to survive. I thought she'd have more of a part.

• Like! 1

the first third of this last episode thrilled me. right off from the beginning those tension-filled strings, editing and entire anticipation filled me with excitement and dread, till that explosion...

SHE'S GOT BALLZ!

wow... did NOT think she'd go this far... course there were some smug moments when you see her get get her revenge on the sister at the hands of her zombie, and that explosion... so well done...though not as well done as the first time we saw the "fire" in play when tyrion used it to explode the ship^^.

And... a Tyrell king seeing his son get mutillated like that right in front and does nothing? I was frothing...and more so when I realized that so many splendid peeps just like that were wiped out... but perhaps worth it to see the first one cleared clean/(green? :P) away upwards and up, the lead Sparrow was had just gone absolutely nasty in this last installment... I believe I got just as much satisfaction from his death as Ramsey's ? :D

Loved that resolution on Jon being the baby, and liked how they showed his eyes seguing into the baby's... knuckles, yes, I agree...his claim, while different to the thrones, is justifiably as valid as Daenarys... who will win... or will they ally for the marriage? And what was with that strangely touching moment tween Dwarf and the Dragon Queen... anyone see a "tingle" perhaps going on ? :4rofl:

Guys... that's it... THAT'S IT.. no more till, holy crap the leaves have fallen again, the snows have come, iced over, melted, and spring comes... the unfairness of this all...the absolute cruelty...
:viking:

gogo

Were my gf and I the only ones who gasped when he dove out the window sans parachute? Some people said they had no reaction and that shocks me. What do you think that stare between little finger and sansa means? Is anyone else happy the mountain has a gf? Lol. I'm also really surprised that Margery wasn't able to survive. I thought she'd have more of a part.

Zomgod, I did!!! that was so well done, and completely a surprise!.. U know, this king had really been showing absolutely no backbone at all...but that last final swan dive gave him, imo, a touch of the Gravitas he needed to claim his own road as a true self. Still in horror about it, and yes... we know who Baelish is coming after next... poor Jon... he'd best watch his back..unless someone takes out Baelish early... I know Varys doesn't like him

;)

gogo

have to agree...Tommen's death totally surprised me....I knew at some point he would die (Maggy's prophecy to Cersei) but even when he put down his crown and walked back to the opening I just thought he was thinking of quitting being the king. But he walked right up with no hesitation and just fell. Did not see that coming at all.

I really thought Margery and Loras would get out once Margery realized something bad was going to happen. And their father is sooooo spineless....a bag of wet noodles is tougher than him...So ironic his name is 'Mace'...glad Olenna missed the trial...really like her no nonsense, say it like it is type of woman

Cersei is in full blown crazy mode now.....only thing that kept her human was her kids...now that they are all dead, there's nothing to stop her from doing anything.....Just hope Jamie does something to her....stop her, kill her, imprison her...anything

And poor Septa Unella....I don't like her character and if she had said 'Confess' or 'Shame' one more time I would probably scream...but nothing I mean nothing she did is reason to set the Mountain on her....she is in for a rough few days or weeks or yikes months?

• Like! 1

Soooo I can't believe I missed this and only found out through a 'Did you know?" video on Youtube.

During the opening credits when they pan over the map, did you notice the Bolton sigil on Winterfell this season? It went back to Stark's direwolf in the S6 finale....I never ever noticed it. Heck it took me almost the first season to realize the small icons next to the actors' names were their house sigils.