Bronze : 0

Element: 1

Available Levels: 10 - 200 Increment 10

Variable Modifiers:

Life Leech Per Hit

Combat Art Range

Chance to Disregard Armor

URL: http://www.sacredwik...adal%27s_Hammer

Notes: This weapon is regularly dropped as a quest reward for completing the Epic Office Quest

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

Awesome upload, this is the Legendary awarded at the end of

Epic Office Quest

For a single handed, it's got additive life leech. I wonder if anyone has ever put together a build for duel wielding this...kind of like the way Antitrust used the concept of a recurring Legendary drop regarding Boneslicer.

:)

gogo

Awesome upload, this is the Legendary awarded at the end of

Epic Office Quest

For a single handed, it's got additive life leech. I wonder if anyone has ever put together a build for duel wielding this...kind of like the way Antitrust used the concept of a recurring Legendary drop regarding Boneslicer.

gogo

No idea... But I would imagine that his DW build would work - with minor changes - like replacing sword weapons with hafted weapons. The thing is - it's kinda hard to get multiple copies of this weapon in such a way that the two weapons are at or near the same level. If you think about it - you've got to do the entire Epic Office Quest from start to finish at least twice. That means going through the entire game twice. So let's say you've done that. If you store them for a 3rd character who is just starting out - the person isn't likely to be able to use them for quite a while. If you use the two by going forward with one of the first two charaters, you're likely to be going to the next level soon - and so, the weapons will be kinda underpowered fairly quickly. It can be done, but not so sure it's practical.

Then again, with the download, it might not be quite so far out of reach.

Then again, with the download, it might not be quite so far out of reach.

Right

Before, with the built in dynamic of the amount of time it took to get one of these hammers, the cost of experimenting with and getting this build going was hugely prohibitive.

Now that I'm seeing this as a download it inspires creativity. All of a sudden the math of this hammer being wielded as Duel Hammer build becomes probable.

It's not the powerful leech...but those hammers would be double leech coming in, unresisted damage PLUS stacked with armor ignore.

wow

gogo

p.s. And those sockets are nice ^^